The Comeback :D

Lightless Friendship

LIGHTLESS FRIENDSHIP.

Dongwoon's POV

          ( Inside the Seoul University , II Class B Classroom )

"Ugh~ It's so tiring ! i wanna sleep. *rubs my eyes*"

Prof Shin entered the Classroom and greeted us.

ProfShin ; Good Morning Students.For today's Announcement. We have a Transfer student from US. You may now Please come in Ms. Lee.

"Bwoh?!  A Transfer student? And a Miss? And now all i wish for her to sit with me." 

She entered the room.

"She's so.. Beautiful..pretty face, and soft white-skinned ..And a familiar face.."

" Anyeong Haseyo! Chonun Lee Eunhee Imnida. Bangaptseumnida! *bows* "

"Lee..Lee..Lee Eunhee?! Whutt? Is it really her?! Fck! It is her! She really came back! I gotta tell hyung soon."

ProfShin ; You may take the seat beside Sohn Dongwoon-sshi.

Dw ; Oh-YESHHH :D

-EndofPOV-

Then Eunhee sat beside me and gazed around the Classroom.Suddenly,Her eyes caught mine.

" D-Dongwoon?! , Omo! It is you! "

" *waves hands* Noona! I can't believe you still remember me?! o.O "

" Of course i do! How could i forget you! *ruffles his hair* How's Life? how's Everything? How are the other members? how is.. Yoseob? *smiles* I really missed him alot,and you too.. *giggles* "

" *laughs* Everything a-Okay :) My Hyung's are still the same.. Yoseob-hyung.. kept waiting for you..you didn't even told us that you're already in Korea! "

" Mianhae.. It;s just that.. umma won't.. "

" Eh,It's fine noona! the good thing is.. You're already here safely *grins* "

-class has ended-

The two went infront of the Campus gate to wait for the Other Beast Members.

While they're waiting. The B2ST Van had arrived. It stopped infront of the Gate. Yoseob stepped out of the van and his jaw dropped as he saw LEE EUN HEE His Bestfriend that he LOVES, is infront of him.


1st Chappy of my Second Fanfic :D

Oh - Yesh! Yoseob's gonna meet Eunhee again.

How will he react ?! o.O

Updating Soon :>