Getting off to Sleep beside HIM ?! o.O

Lightless Friendship

Inside Beast Dorm..

All of them were all in the living room,by the time Yoseob and Eunhee was about to enter.

" Anyeongg! " Yoseob exclaimed inside the dorm.

" Oh,they're here! " Junhyung said.

" THEY'RE .. Here ?! " Gikwang said.

" Eunhee-saeng?! " Dongwoon said curiously then turned around.

" Yoseob-hyung! " All of them said.

" Guys.. Eunhee's back..! And she'll be "LIVING" with us for a while?! O'kay? Arasso? " Yoseob announced.

" Eunhee? " Hyunseung said curiously.

He grabbed Eunhee's wrist behind him,and pulled her infront. Eunhee smiled and waved her hand.

" Anyeong ! " she said happily.

Then everybody turned their heads towards the door.

" Oh. Eunhee? Welcome back! :) " Doojoon the Leader grinned.

Junhyung thought quickly how to get Yoseob and Eunhee together like they were kids. Junhyung thought deeper and deeper and he got it. 

" Oh.. So..Seobie-ah. Where are you gonna let Eunhee sleep? " He asked and raised his one eyebrow.

" Uhh.. " with that question, Junhyung made Yoseob confused. Yoseob scratched his head.

" Maybe.. Ate Yoseob-hyungs! Our's is full.. So, You'll have to sleep with him. " Dongwoon said while giggling.

Eunhee got shocked of Dongwoon's words and her eyes went wide.

" Dongwoon .. what are you thinking? " Hyunseung said while laughing at woon,

" Oh..yeah.. Ours is full.. Yoseob has his own room.. His Alone.. so.. There you go.." Junhyung said while smiling evily.

Junhyung received a death glare from Her.

" I Agree. " Doojoon said.

" Okay then! G'nyt! " Junhyung said waving his hand to them while walking to their room.

When Yoseob and Eunhee was all alone. Eunhee told him " Junhyung-Oppa just creeps me out.." She giggled . " Gaja! "

They went inside Yoseob's room.

" Here we are! " Yoseob smiled.

Eunhee grinned " Soo.. Where's the Airbed i'll be sleeping in? "

Yoseob laughed his pants off " What?! You crazy? Y'know.. I should be the one who's gonna sleep in the airbed.You go sleep in my bed. " He said to her.

" B-b-but. Wae? That would be embarrassing .. This is your bed.. i can't..It's fine oppa, *holds his arm* I'll be okay in the airbed. "

" YAH! Why would i let my bestfriend sleep on the floor? Are you crazy? " He chuckled.

Eunhee looked at him,and saw him using his puppy dog eyes to please her.

" Okay Fine! I'll sleep on your bed " She said as she stomps her feet towards the bed and she lays down on it. " Happy ?! "

" Already happy when you came back to korea! " He smiled sweetly at her.

" Aww.. Yoseobie so sweet.. *chuckles* Too sweet oppa.. " She smiled.

Yoseob chuckled and sat beside her on the bed. He stared at her. Eunhee wrapped her arms around his,then rested her head on his shoulder.Yoseob kissed her head and said." I missed my lovely bestfriend.. a lot.. "

" Jincha? I'm not that lovely anymore.." She said as she chuckled.

" Anyo.. I mean.. you're still lovely. Beautiful .. actually.. and.. I missed you a lot. " He smiled at her.

" Jeongmal? Of Course you do! I'm your one and only special someone, right? *laughs* Kidding.. I know someday.. When you fall in love,in the future, you might forget me.. i'll be replaced. " She said with her tired eyes.

Yoseob stared at her,wondering if she only knows. " right .. Oppa? " She said as she yawns. then suddenly,she closed her eyes to sleep.

" No.. I know i couldn't forget you..You're the person i fell in love with. is that possible to forget the person you love.. You're crazy Eunhee.. " He whispered into her eyes as he thought she was already asleep. He pinched her nose smiling.

Eunhee's POV

" O-oppa.. why-why didn't you told me earlier. earlier when i was about to step on the plane. So i shouldn't have left you here in korea.. I should've stayed with you "

" Oh i forgot about my.. i mean Eunhee's airbed to sleep on.. I gotta go find it.. " He placed Eunhee on the bed for a while.

He searched everywhere for the Airbed, but did not found any. He didn't know,that Junhyung planned to throw it away before they came.. So they could sleep together.

" Ugh! I Can't find it anywhere! *sighs* *Eunhee-ah! *leans at her face* I guess you'll have to sleep beside me. *smirks* "

Yoseob moved beside Eunhee,He wrapped his arms around Eunhee's waist then slept with that position.


 

Awoooooo! ChappyFourrrr ♥

I Love this part. kekeke.. :)

Proceed to Chapter 5 for the next Morning. ;D

I'll Update it soon.