Understood.

Lightless Friendship

@ the Amusement Park Ice Cream Store.

 

Eunhee and Yoseob are eating Ice cream together at the Ice cream store.  As usual since they fought , No words were spoked from their mouths , not even eye contacts from their eyes.

When they were sitting at the table. Eunhee stretched and spread her arms when suddenly hit Yoseob on his arm. Yoseob moaned and he touched his arm. Eunhee looked at him and glared at him. " Aren't you gonna say sorry or something ? " Yoseob said irritatedly. Eunhee stoop up and said " Sorry's are useless. Even if i say it many times and give an effort to it. I know you're not even gonna forgive me. So why i do i need to ? " She said angrily and walked away. Yoseob tried to follow her but he lost track oh her because of the crowded people. 

Yoseob was alone and he has no place to go because the Other members were still having fun. But when they were together again and about to go home. They noticed Eunhee was missing.

Eunhee went straight to the Waiting area and just stayed there for Hours not knowing the B2ST members are already finding her. She was there all tired and problematic. Then all of a sudden, she feel asleep. After a few minutes , Yoseob found her , he didn't want to wake her up , He carried her all the way to their Van.

Inside the van ...

" Seriously . What happened ? " Doojoon asked curiously.

" She left me at the ice cream store. " Yoseob answered.

" I mean what did you do that made her left you ? " He asked.

" She stretched her arms , It hit me , I asked her if she's gonna say sorry And then ... " Yoseob paused and stayed silent.

" then ? "

" She said.. Why would she say sorry if she already did many times and already put an effort to it, But all i did was.. Reject them. " Yoseob said feeling miserable.

Everybody stayed silent. Doojoon comforted Yoseob and helped him make a plan.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

AT B2ST Dorm ..

When everyone was watching TV except for Eunhee , She's inside Yoseob's room sleeping. When she woke up. She went to the living room, rubbing her eyes. " You alright ? " Doojoon said. Eunhee nodded weakly and watched with them.

" Noona .. Do you want to go with me ? I'm gonna eat Dukbokki outside. Wanna come ? " Dongwoon asked while smiling.

" Am i really that fun to be with ? *giggles* Kidding. And.. Noona ? Seriously Dongwoon. Noona ? Again? " Eunhee laughed and walked towards him.

Dongwoon giggled and smiled at her. " be Careful Arasso ? Also you  Eunhee. " Doojoon said. " Neh Oppa. " She replied. " Said Yoseob. " Doojoon added. " oh. " Eunhee uttered. And they left the dorm.

Dongwoon's POV.

We went straight to some mini store and ate dukbokki.

" Eunhee-ah " I asked her relieved.

" Uh. At last. No Unnies now " She giggled while she takes a bite of dukbokki.

" Seriously. What's the matter ? " i said with my serious face.

" It's the fact that .. I can't believe we fought . Things like that never happened to us. We had fights but not serious like this. Not talking to each other. No communication. When we were bestbuddies . He was still 19 or so. Once we had a fought , Our fights won't even last a day. Because... I didn't like the feeling not having contact with him.. until now. " Eunhee said looking down.

" I understand Eunhee. Why don't you say sorry ? "

" Why would i ? But in fact. I already did. Too many times. If he won't accept it , Why will i again ? If he won't accept the last one either. I'd rather feel the pain like this . I don't want to suffer. Just for saying sorry. " Eunhee sighed.

" But Eunhee .. If you really love Yoseob-hyung . You would rather Suffer until he forgives you than Let him Suffer waiting for you. Right ? " i stated

" Ah. yea.. " Eunhee looked up to me, " You're right. Thankyou .. " Eunhee said and her lips curved into a smile.

-endofpov.

After an Hour , Eunhee and Dongwoon decided to go at the playground. " Oh. Dongwoon-ah! Look at those pretty stars! " As Eunhee pointed her index finger to the Shiniest star she saw. " Yeppeuda! " Dongwoon exclaimed. Suddenly , Dongwoon's phone rang.

Yoseob-hyung Calling.. 

" Noona.. Wait for a minute. Someone's calling me. " Dongwoon said.

" Neh. And wait. Again with the Noona's .. " Eunhee said as she turn around. She saw Dongwoon talking on the phone. " seems important .. Ok " She said to herself.

-----

Conversation.

" Hyung .. What is it ? "

" Dongwoon-ah. This is Doojoon-hyung. Where are you guys ? "

" Here at the Kids Playground . Wae ? "

" Wtf. Why are you there? Dongwoon-ah. If you're courting Eunhee , You should've brought her to a restaurant not in a kids playground. "

" YOU CRAZY HYUNG ? I am not courting her.  Aishh.. We're just gazing at the stars. "

" Go Home now. "

" Okay. I'll just call Eu- "

" Anyo. Leave her there. "

" Wae ? Are you really crazy now hyung ? "

" We're planning something. So don't tell her , Arasso? Go home now. "

" Neh . "

After talking to his Hyung , Dongwoon took a last look at Eunhee and left her.

 

Eunhee's POV.

" Aishh.. It's so cold. I bet Dongwoon's already done. I'll ask him if we could go now. " I said to myself. I turned my head to Dongwoon's direction.

" Omo.. Aishh.. That kid. Nice one. Leaving me here. ALONE. " I said irritatedly.

" Oh well . I like it here anyways. " i said to myself and sat on the swing. I'll stay here for awhile. I shut my eyes close and took a nap.

-endofpov.