Seeing him again after a long time ♥

Lightless Friendship

Yoseob stepped out of the van and his jaw dropped as he saw LEE EUN HEE His Bestfriend that he LOVES, is infront of him.

 


Eunhee smiled at him and waved.Yoseob was quite shocked of who he is seeing right infront of his eyes. Its Eunhee man! Snap out of it!

Yoseob's big eyes were widened,he opened he's mouth,trying to say something,But no words came out. Eunhee looked at him curiously,and noticed Yoseob didn't knew what he would do first. So she started the first move, She ran towards him while shouting "Oppa!" then hugged him by putting her arms at the back of his neck.She broke the hug after a few seconds then she looked at Him.

" Gwaenchana? " She asked him clearly.Yoseob replied " Eu-Eunhee? " He looked at her with one eyebrow raised, he glazed on Eunhee whole appearance for a second." Are you okay,or what? " Eunhee said. Yoseob quickly hugged her " it is you! " Eunhee chuckled," Who did you think i am? Your mom? " No. My Ideal Girlfriend . " I missed you! ... a lot.. " He looked at her straightly i the eyes and smiled sweetly. Eunhee giggled and said "I missed you too.. more than you did actually.." She smiled at him.

" Soooooo...How are things going Oppa? " She asked. " Things are going great " He said. Then while Eunhee is talking to him,Eunhee came glazing of Yoseob's face,then she noticed his big round eye bags. " Yah! YANGYOSEOB! Have you been sleeping Late night? " She surprisingly yelled at him." Ah-ah.. D-dehh.. O-our schedule's been tangled up.. and we didn't have any time to sleep .. " He said while rubbing the back of his neck." Oppa.. i don't want to scold you or something.. It's just that..working hard is great.. but forgetting about your health is not good,not even a bit.. I can see the bags around your eyes.." She looked at him with a pouty expression.

" Mi-Mianhae.. " He looked down looking so innocent that he really is. " Sleep on time will you! " She poked his arm and smiled.Yoseob smiled at her and pinched her cheeks. " Aww.. my lovely bestfriend's so caring.. " He said while laughing.She chuckled and just smiled.Suddenly,Junhyung stepped out of the car and saw Eunhee and Yoseob. " Eunhee?! " He said curiously. " Hi Oppa! :) " She said with a smile." Well,look at here.. A big grin on your face.. " He and Eunhee chuckled. " Well.. That's because i'm here in Korea again. " She grinned. " I think that wasn't the reason.." He said and winked at Yoseob.

Eunhee gave Junhyung a glare.She faced Yoseob. He said " Uh.. Eunhee-ah,Aren't you going home yet? It's getting late? " He smiled at her. " That's the thing.. I Don't have anywhere to sleep in.. My Butlers' are still looking for vacant hotel rooms,for us to sleep... but i think it'll take too long... " She said with a sigh." You can stay with us for a while " Junhyung and Yoseob said together. "What? B-b-but.. i can't..you're all guys in your dorm.." Her eyes widened. " Wae? Just like when you were kids o'right? " Junhyung said. " B-but many things have changed now.. and and.. " She complained. " It's not like your thinking that something gonna happen right?! " He looked at her smirking.She hit his shoulder with her fist and stuck her tongue out." K fine. " She said.

Yoseob asked her " What would you like to do know? " " What do you think i always want to do,after MISSING MY BESTFRIEND FOR A LONG TIME And Got back just to see him again? OF COURSE, Anything with YOU :) " She complained and laughed. Yoseob smiled at her sweetly after hearing those words from her." So.. Shall we go? " He smiled." OWYESH OPPA! " She excitedly jumped up and down and accidentally kissed him on the cheek.She bit her lips asking for pardon."It's Okay.. " He smiled at her. Then She Blushed. :">


 

Does this chapter looked like the day lasts longer? -_-

Just tell me you guys if you don't like it, i may write the other chapters more longer :)

This is Chappy 2 ! Thanks for those subscribers :)

Next Chapter is when they will Hang out together ♥

A THING WILL HAPPEN ;D

Wait for the next chappy , i'll update soon :*