You son of a ..

Lightless Friendship

Dongwoon's POV

When we were all finished eating together, Eunhee and i got ready,and got off to school.We got to off to school too early,so we had to wait for our Classrooms are open,we sat down at the bench beside the Campus Gate.Then i remembered what Junhyung said to them her and Yoseob hyung this morning,And i came asking her.

" Eunhee-ah "

" Neh? "

" Somehow.. Have you.. or.. Ermm...Did you feel something..different..with your friendship to Yoseob hyung? " i asked her.

" Ehh, what? " She asked me confusedly.I think she heard me and she might've thought she misheard my words.

" Did you ever like Yoseob hyung more than friends ? " i asked her once again,but this time,it just accidentaly slipped on my tongue.

" Ahh..Erm.. i g-guess so?! " She looked at my straightly.

" Jinchayo? " my eyes widened.

" Neh.. i admit.. i don't treat him as a bestfriend.. i treat him,as my special someone..Someone that completes me.. " She said while her face is turning pink and looked at me seriously.

I nodded and smiled.

" You won't tell won't you? , *looked worried* B-because if-if you tell him.. It-it w-will totally... totally break our friendship.. So please... *puppy eyes* PLEASE PLEASE Don't tell! " she begged so cutely, as she pouted while her puppy eyes are having contact with mine.

" Oh sure.. i won't .. " I told her with a smile on my face,and she gave me a big grin planted on her lips.

" Thank you woonie! x3 " She came hugging me from my back,then she giggled.

-end of pov-

Then a Tall guy wearing eye glasses, a Fourth year student passed them by, but then walked backwards and began to stare at them.

Dongwoon ; H-Hi... *waves slowly*

" I'm Myungsoo "

Eunhee ; *bows slowly* Oh, Anyeong Haseyo Su-Sunbae... ?!

Myungsoo ; Su-Sunbae? *chuckles* You're pretty funny...And cute.. *tries to reach and pinch her nose*

Eunhee ; *moves away his hands* Sorry.. Do i know you?

Dongwoon ; Yes, Do we know you?

Myungsoo ; Already told you guys my name. *leans on her face*

Eunhee ; I know. But that doesn't mean your allowed to do that. We're not even friends. *says roughly*

Myungsoo ; Why so rude missy.. *smiles*

Eunhee ; *glares at him*

Dongwoon ; Would you step away from us? *raised one eyebrow*

Myungsoo ; Wae? It's not like i'm gonna this missy over here.. *looks at eunhee*

Eunhee ; You wanna die? *raise one eyebrow*

Myungsoo ; Don't be a feeler , Your not my type.

Eunhee ; I'm not even saying a thing about Relationships . So you're the one who's a feeler. Get it Son of a ?

Myungsoo ; I'll get back at you..*points at her* You'll be liking me.. i mean.. loving me someday.. *winks at her* *walks away*

Eunhee ; I don't give a . Sorry! *tongues out*

Dongwoon ; *giggles* You rock Eunhee. *laughs* *high five* And by the way.. She's got a Boyfriend you Jerk!

Myungsoo ; *pauses* *turns back* Then who's that lucky guy ?

Dongwoon ; YANG - YO - SEOB Mister!

Eunhee ; Wha-what ?! *eyes widen*

Myungsoo ; *rolls eyes* Yeah right. Like that's true. *walks away*

 

---------------------------

Eunhee ; WHY DID YOU TELL HIM THAT?! O.o *hits his shoulder*

Dongwoon ; I..i.. I panicked.. *scratches his head* MIanhae..

Eunhee ; Wha-What if.. If He finds out.. You told someone he was my boyfriend? *panics*

Dongwoon ; IS you boyfriend.. He'll never know about it..What is he? Our school Stalker?

Eunhee ; *smirks* Yeah right. Let's just forget about it.. Let's go! Kaja!

Both of them got to their Classroom.

 


Hi! Chappy6 Here, I'm sorry if this Chappy is Nonsense. 

You know. Busy at School. I'm VERY VERY SORRY. But I'll try to make

the Other chapters better. I Love my Subscriberss ♥ So much love i'm having right now.

keke ^^ Btw, This Story is just Short Okayy? :]

Then i'll make another Love story,Another Beast member again , Let's see who's next.

Sorry for Updating late. Classes are still on. And We'll be having Five Exams this February,

GIVE ME LUCK PLEASE? x3