Almost got eh?

Lightless Friendship

I'll Skip at the End of Class ...

Dongwoon's POV

After our Class, We were tired because of the problems we had in school right now. First we were sent to the Prefect of Discipline's Office, just for being LATE for the FIRST TIME. Second, Eunhee almost had a heart attack, Just because of knowing a Bastard that used to piss her off a Junior High Student, Third, The Author really just need to end this story. LOL. [author'snote]

When the classes ended, Both of us waited for Hyung outside.After a minute. Eunhee asked permission for her to eat at a restaurant. She told me she was really hungry. Starving actually. I was thinking to not let her go all by herself. Yoseob hyung's gonna kill me if i will. But she came pleasing and pleasing me all over again which made me annoyed. I immediately let her to go and eat, i was worried that what if Yoseob hyung finds out that i let her all by herself. i would be so dead.

I went straightly home to take a rest. When i entered the dorm door, All of the members were looking at me. Yoseob hyung ran towards me and said.

" Maknae-ah! Where's Eunhee? " He said cheerfully.

" I - i.. uhmm.. i .. " i said nervously.

" Where .. is she? " Hyung's smile turned into a frown.

" She.. She ate somewhere. "

" And .. You left her alone? " Hyung said with a shock. " But.. WAE? What if something happens to her? "

" But she was irritating me, I'm a person too you know hyung.. I get annoyed too.. " I said complaining.

Yoseob hyung sighed and looked at me. " uh.. Okay.. "

General POV

In the Ramyeon Restaurant..

Eunhee was eating Ramen noodles, when she was done eating, she went outside and sat down in a bench nearby.

Sitting all full already. After a few minutes. Yoseob arrived to look for Eunhee. He's meters away from Eunhee when he caught Eunhee's presence, sitting on the bench. Suddenly. He saw a guy walking towards Eunhee. He's looking of what will he do.

Eunhee : Why are you here..

Myungsoo : Why? Isn't it good to be friends with Yoseob's girlfriend? *leans towards her*

Eunhee : Don't go anymore nearer .. stay back... *walking backwards*

Eunhee's back slammed on the wall and she has nowhere to go. Myungsoo pinned his arms on the wall and trapped Eunhee.

Myungsoo : So Where's Your Yoseob now?

Myungsoo tried to kiss Eunhee while she's punching his chest. But Eunhee couldn't do more violence. She's too weak for her to hurt a guy like him. Suddenly , Yoseob came running and punching Myungsoo.

Myungsoo punched Yoseob back with great force as Yoseob flew and his back slammed on the floor with his lips bleeding. Eunhee ran to him.

Eunhee : Oppa.. Are you okay ? *worried*

Yoseob looked at her and glared at her. Yoseob stood up hit Myungsoo on his stomach. He punched and kicked all over his body until he collapsed.

" NEVER EVER , Touch Eunhee. Or Else.. " Yoseob clenched his fist and glared at Myungsoo. He turned to Eunhee and stared at her. Eunhee bowed her head and felt embarassed that she disobeyed his oppa.

Yoseob walked towards her and placed his arm over her shoulder. " let's go home " He said coldly.

Eunhee asked him " Oppa.. are you mad ? " Yoseob ignored her and continue leading her home.

 


 

Am i too late ? Too late to update :\  I'm very Sorry. but hope you guys enjoy this chapter.