Last Chapter

Lightless Friendship

@ the Kids' Playground.

While Eunhee's resting on the swing. Yoseob came by to accomplished what they've planned. He walked towards Eunhee's back and covered her eyes. Eunhee woke up and tried to remove the hands covering her eyes.

" Wh-who is this ?! " Eunhee uttered continuing trying to remove his hands.

" Those aren't the words i wanted to hear. " Yoseob said with a low voice.

" Then what ? .. " Eunhee touched his hands once more. She caressed it and she already knew how it was.

" Y-yoseob oppa.. " She whispered.

Yoseob slowly removed his hands covering her eyes and Eunhee sat still. Yoseob turned around and kneeled down infront of her. He looked at her bowing down and sitting still.

" Eunhee-ah " Yoseob said looking up to her. " Oppa.. " Eunhee said weakly. Yoseob looked at her then touched her face. " Oppa. Jeoseonghamnida.. Please forgive me for what i have done. I won't do it again.. Please.. just forgive me.. " Eunhee begged and tears fall from her eyes. Yoseob smiled awkwardly and said " No. I'm sorry. I did the wrong things. not you.. " Eunhee looked at him straight in the eyes. " Ani. " Eunhee whispered. They both stood up in the same time and Eunhee hugged Yoseob tightly while tears falling.

Yoseob responded to her hug by hugging her tightly. " Jeongmal Mianhae.. " Eunhee uttered. " Ani.. It's fine.. You did nothing. " Yoseob said to her.He ran his fingers through her hair. Eunhee hid her face onto his shoulder. A few minutes they broke the hug. Eunhee rubbing her eyes full of tears and Yoseob wiping her face. " Shh. Don't cry anymore. Arasso ? " He said to her giving her a sweet smile curved on his mouth.

" I never EVER wanna see MY Eu-.. I mean.. I never ever wanna see you cry like this.. If not , I'll be the only one to torture them first! "  He said proudly. " Starting when ? " She asked giggling. " Starting.. NOW " He said smiling. " You made me cry. Why don't you kill yourself then ? " She said jokingly. Yoseob made a sad puppy eyes and then pouted. " Yah. I was kidding! You know i can't live with my Yoseob oppa. " She said grinning. Yoseob held her hand then said " Oh. Jincha ? So MY Eunhee's gonna miss me ? " Yoseob said teasingly. " Ofcourse.  Why wouldn't i? ".

While holding her hand , Yoseob pulled her close. " Eunhee-ah " Yoseob uttered. " Ah.. W-wae ? " She asked awkwardly while blushing. Yoseob glanced at her , He touched her face and pinched her puffy cheeks. " Saranghae " He said slowly. Eunhee was shocked. She thought she misheard Yoseob's words. She asked again. " What ? " She asked curiously. "  SA RANG HAE . " He said clearly. Eunhee blushed and looked away to hide her face. Yoseob leaned close and said " I love you , Will you be mine ? " Eunhee's cheeks were about to blow up when she heard those words from Yoseob's lips.

" i.. i d-don't know.. " Eunhee whispered. " Don't .. hmm. Don't you .. love me ? " Yoseob said. Eunhee looked up to him and looked into his eyes. " I do. Very very very very very Much. " Yoseob giggled.  " I don't want you to fall into others hands. You're special to me. Will you be my girlfriend ? " He said seriously. Eunhee looked down. She looked up again and stared at his wonderful eyes. " Yes !? " Eunhee exclaimed. Yoseob was feeling excitement and happiness. He wrapped his arms around Eunhee's waist and then pulled her close. He leaned his face to hers and then kissed her lips passionately.

After that, Rain poured onto the street. Yoseob and Eunhee ran and called the other members to pick them. And of course . TO DELIVER THE GOOD NEWS.

 


 

I said HI. Now saying Goodbye. D':

Thankyouuuuuu so much for the Subcribers. I'm sorry , But this story really ends here. ♥

THANKS FOR THOSE WHO ENJOYED THIS FANFIC OF MINE :D

For those who didn't. Mianhae.. If i messed up with this fanfic D:

DAEBAK! FIGHTING ♥

btw, I'll be updating my 'dongwoon' fanfic, please check it out now.

it's entitled 'WHEN THE DOORS CLOSE'