?

Lightless Friendship

Eunhee's POV

"Off to class! Kaja! " Dongwoon shouted exitedly for class.

"I never knew you ACTUALLY liked school.. " I said curiously.

" I never did." He said and looked at me, after a second, We came bursting out of laughter.

" I knew it.. Probably.."

When we entered the room,The class had already been started ,which means Ms. Shin prefered us Late to her class.

After the class ended,Ms. Shin sent us to the Prefect of Discipline office to get our slip for being late.When we entered the Office door, We caught Myungsoo's presence. "Aisshhh.." i whispered to myself.

Mr. Ryeo / Our Prefect of Discipline was looking at us .

" May i help you students ? "

"Uh.. Ryeo agasshi.. We came late at our Class. " Dongwoon said.

" Please take a seat, I'll accompany you later. Okay, Back to Business Myungsoo-sshi. "

" Psshh.." Myungsoo glared at Mr. Ryeo.

 

"..Dongwoon-ah! What did he do? .." I whispered at his ears curiously.

"..I have no idea to this jerk..But i'm sure.. It's a crime! " he replied whispering playful to my ears.

I rolled my eyes at him, and i payed my attention at Myungsoo's case.

" How could you do such thing? You're just a Senior! You a Junior High Student. Where have you learned this kinda thing? " Ryeo-agasshi yelled at him.

 

" ? ? ? K DDDDDD ?! !?!?!?!?! "

My eyes widened as i heard that word. Which made me worried that he might do it to all of the students,INCLUDING ME. o.O

I'm such a kid thinking kind of things. But it's possible.

 

" I Didn't her, I just.. Asked her for some fun.. And She AGREED. " Myungsoo made a stupid excuse.

" I'M NOT EVEN PLAYING WITH YOU MR. KIM!  SO SHUT YOUR NAUGHTY MOUTH, IF YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE ANY SERIOUS THINGS TO SAY !"

" Now. Mr. PARK! Please Send this Student , Mr. Myungsoo Kim, Student No. 2011501157 , to the Principal's Office.NOW, "

Mr. Park lead Myungsoo to the Principal's Office. After that we were free now to get our Late slip, After Mr. Ryeo signed our slip,We went back to Our Classroom. When we came back, Our Break was already starting,so instead of staying inside the Classroom, we went straight to Cafeteria and ate.

 


 

Hi Guys, Sorry for the REALLY REALLY REALLY LATE Update.. I've been busy for school, and i'm sorry because.. i've been lazy either o.O

Actually, this story should've been completed a month ago,But you know School schedules,So I'm REALLY REALLY Sorry! Jeongmal Mianhae! So.. I'll be starting on my 3rd Fanfic, and i'll be updating it, together with this Story.

Please Have fun! :D I'll be updating this chapter soon with the link of my new Fanfic, Please Subscribe k? LOVEYOU ALL :D <33

 

Third Fanfic -> http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/26666/when-the-door-closes-beast-dongwoon