Chapter 7

When The Sun Goes Down

 

Eunhyuk wakes up and their eyes met. “Wha-what are you doing?” he asked. “Uhh..sorry, I lost my balance!” Hyoyeon got up quickly. “He wouldn’t think I’m weird, would he?” she glances at him.

He gets up and starts smiling, “Were you trying to seduce me?” He teased.

She blushes, “What?! No!”

“Sure...” He grinned.

She rolls her eyes and ignores him, “Uhh…you guys, how will we leave?” she asked.

“The only way is through the window.” Key woke up while yawning.  

“What?! That’s dangerous and stupid.” Hyoyeon said.

“But it’s too risky if we leave through the door. We’ll all get caught right away.” Key replied.

“He’s right. We have to jump through the window.” Eunhyuk said.

“Eunhyuk and I will catch you girls, so don’t worry.” Sungmin said.

“Okay, lets hurry before we get caught.” Sunny said.

“Fine, don’t drop us, okay!” Hyoyeon stated.

“We won’t.” Eunhyuk smiled.

“Hey Tiffany, wake up.” Key taps her.

“Uhh…what’s going on?” Tiffany rubbed her eyes.

“We're still in Sungmin’s room. Now we have to jump through the window so we won’t get caught.” Key explained.

“What, isn’t that dangerous?” Tiffany asked.

“That’s what I said.”Hyoyeon sighed.

“Geez, it’s the only way out. I’ll catch you anyway.” Key said.

“Fine.” Tiffany said.

The boys jumped out the window carefully. The girls waited. “Um…don’t you think it’s too high for them to jump?” Sungmin worried. “It is, but we have to do anyway. You don’t want your girl to get in trouble and I don’t want my gir—, I mean Hyoyeon..to get..in…trouble.” Eunhyuk corrected himself and shook his head. “Ohhhh, your girl..eh?” Key grinned. “That’s not what I meant to say. I'm not fully awake.” Eunhyuk explained. “Yea right, that’s a stupid excuse.” Sungmin laughed.

“Are you guys ready?” Sunny shouted.

“Yea, hurry up.” Sungmin replied.

“Uhh..i don’t want to jump, it’s too high!” Hyoyeon complained.

“Hyoyeon, just jump and I’ll catch you.” Eunhyuk said.

“But…”

“Trust me.”

“Okay.” Hyoyeon felt a little better and trusted Eunhyuk.

“1, 2, 3 jump!” Eunhyuk shouted.

Hyoyeon, Sunny, Tiffany closed their eyes and jumped. Sungmin successfully caught Sunny and Key caught Tiffany too. Eunhyuk also caught Hyoyeon without any problems. “Are you okay?” Eunhyuk asked. Hyoyeon opens her eyes and smiles brightly. She was happy that he caught her. “That was fun.” She said. Eunhyuk remains silent and stares deeply in her eyes. Hyoyeon stops smiling and stares back at him with a concerned look.

“Um…Hyoyeon, we have to go.” Sunny said.

“Huh, oh yeah.” Hyoyeon said. Eunhyuk puts her down. Sunny grab Hyoyeon’s hand and ran. Hyoyeon wanted to say thank you to Eunhyuk but it was too late.

“You guys are supposed to be on the other side. Hurry up and leave.” Sungmin said.

“Okay, we’ll see you later.” Key said.

“Thanks for inviting us.” Tiffany smiled and waved.

“Bye.” Eunhyuk waved. The three of them bid their goodbyes to Sungmin and left the human side, and ran safely to their dorms.

 

“We made it.” Sunny sighed while opening their dorm door.

“Let’s not do that again. Luckily, we weren't caught.” Hyoyeon stated.

“Yea, well at least we had fun, right? I already miss Sungmin.” Sunny pouted.

“Wow, you really like him, don’t you?” Hyoyeon patted Sunny’s head.

“Yea.” Sunny blushed. “But..we haven’t had our first date.” Sunny frowned.

“What, really? But it’s been 3 months.”

“Yea, I know.”

Hyoyeon felt sad and wanted to do something to make Sunny happy but has no idea.

After taking a shower, Hyoyeon decided to go to the library.

While entering the main building, Hyoyeon runs into Eunhyuk.

“Hey.” Eunhyuk smiled.

“Hi.” Hyoyeon waved.

“Where are you going?” he asked.

“The library, I needed a quiet place to think and study.”

“Oh, think about what?”

“Well…it’s about Sunny and Sungmin. Sunny told me that they haven’t gone on a date and I want to help her. But I don’t know how.” She explained.

“Really, not even once?”

“Nope.”

“Wow…what about this, you can set it up for them.”

“Huh, how?”

“Umm…what’s your ideal date?”

“I don’t have one.”

“What..you don’t?”

“I don’t have time for that.”

Eunhyuk laughs, “Wow, you seriously different from the other girls.”

“Oh, good then.” Hyoyeon laughs.

“I’ve heard girls like going to the park, the beach, or eatting at a fancy restaurant.”

“Uhh, take the fancy restaurant off the list. I’m definitely not paying.” Hyoyeon said.

“Oh, okay. Then, the park or the beach?” Eunhyuk asked.

“The park might be dirty and I hate dirty places so I guess i wouldn't mind the beach then.”

“But..this is Sunny’s and Sungmin’s date, not yours.” Eunhyuk laughed.

“Oh yea, sorry..I forgot.” Hyoyeon laughed.

“So, you prefer the beach if you were on a date, eh?” He teased.

“Uhh…I don’t know.” She blushed.

 “I like the beach too.” He smiled.

“Really…”

“Wanna go together?” he asked.

“Huh, the beach?”

“Is he asking me out?” She thought.

“Yea.” He said.

Hyoyeon awkwardly laughs. “Umm…I..uhh.."

“Well don’t you need someone to help you to set up the date?” Eunhyuk smiles.

“Oh…yea, sure. Thanks.” Hyoyeon blushes. Hyoyeon misunderstood him. She thought Eunhyuk was going to ask her out on a date.

“Okay, I’m not busy this afternoon. Where do you want to meet?” Eunhyuk asked.

“I don’t know where.”

“Uhh..what about outside?”

“I’m afraid we’re going to bump into them, it’s better to hide.” She suggested.

“I guess my place then. Since, I have no roommate, It’ll be better. It’s room 212.” He smiled.

“Oh, okay. I guess its better that way.” She agreed.

“Alright then, I’ll see you later.”

“Bye.” She nervously waved.

 

Hyoyeon enters the library. “Hey, Hyoyeon.” Ms. Choi smiles.

“Oh, hey.” Hyoyeon spaces out.

“Uhh…why is your face all red?” Ms. Choi asked.

“What, you can see it?!” Hyoyeon shouts and covers her face quickly.

“You’re blushing?...Ooh, what’s his name?” Ms. Choi teased.

“No, I’m not. And what are you talking about?”

“Yea you are! The guy you like, idiot!” Ms. Choi exclaimed.

“I don’t like anyone and I’m just feeling hot that’s why my face is red.”

“Yea right, I can tell you’re lying now.” Ms. Choi said.

“Whatever, I’m going to study!” Hyoyeon walked off.

Hmmm…I wonder who’s the guy making Hyoyeon blush.” Ms. Choi smiles.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading! I'll update for you guys soon! ;D