Chapter 18

When The Sun Goes Down

 

Hyoyeon cautiously walks to the beach, trying to not get caught by any teachers.

Eunhyuk wasn’t there yet. So she sat on the floor and waited for him.

She sees someone coming forward with their head down. She gets up, smiling. “He’s here.”

He stops walking. Hyoyeon looks at him confused. “Eunhyuk?”

He looks up at her, his red eyes start to glow and his fangs pops out.

Hyoyeon eyes widens as she stares at him.

He steps forward, “Hyoyeon..” He says with his arms out trying to reach her. Tears start to flow down his cheeks. “No..i can’t do this to her.”

Hyoyeon remembered this was the same scene she had in her dreams.

“..what’s going on?” Hyoyeon starts crying.

Eunhyuk gets closer, tries to stop himself but can’t. “GO!” he warns her.

Hyoyeon continues crying, “..why?”

Eunhyuk approaches her, puts both of his hands on her shoulder. “You need to run away from me. I don’t want to hurt you, Hyoyeon.”

“Eunhyuk, what’s wrong? Why do I need to run away from you?” She cries out.

“..because if you don’t, I’ll attack you. I can’t control myself, Hyoyeon. I wanted tell you how I feel, not hurt you. Please leave.” He looks straight into her eyes. He looks very weak and can harldy stand. “I’ve been trying to stop myself from biting you. I really can’t control myself. I don’t know this feeling inside me, it hurts. I don’t want you to think I’m a monster. I don’t want to hurt you, I love you Hyoyeon. Please stay away from me. Please.” He cries.

Hyoyeon suddenly hugs him. Eunhyuk is shocked, confused why she’s not running away.

“I can’t do that. I don’t want to leave you here. I don’t care if you want my blood, I still want to be by your side. You’re not a monster, I love you, please don’t think like that. I’m okay, you won’t hurt me, Eunhyuk. Because of me, you’ve been suffering. I’m sorry. I don’t want to see you suffer any more, please don’t fight your body.” She stops hugging him and smiles.

Eunhyuk looks at her, “..but you..might die.” More tears flows down his cheek.

Hyoyeon wipes his tears, “I’ll be fine. Please Eunhyuk, I don’t want to see you get worse.”

She shows her neck and slowly closes her eyes as tears start to fall.

Eunhyuk leans in and whispers, “I’m sorry and I love you.” He then bites her, her blood.

Hyoyeon gasps as his feins are in her. She starts to get weaker and weaker. Then faints.

 

 

 Hyoyeon opens her eyes slowly.

“She’s awake!” Key runs to her.

She looks around and sees her friends all by her, Key, Tiffany, Sunny, and Sungmin, all worried.

“Hyoyeon, are you okay?” Sunny starts crying.

“I’m fine. Why are you crying?” Hyoyeon replies while getting up.

Sungmin hugs Sunny, “She’s fine. Everythings okay.”

Tiffany suddenly hugs her and cries, “I thought you were going to die!”

Hyoyeon laughs, “I’m fine, you guys. Seriously.”

She looks around to find Eunhyuk.

The door opens, Eunhyuk and his doctor enters the room.

“Ah, you’re awake. How are you feeling?” The doctor asked her.

“Uh..i’m fine.” Hyoyeon replies and stares at Eunhyuk who’s looking down.

“Eunhyuk has been taking medicine to control himself. I keep telling him to tell you his situation but he refused not to. He was too afraid. I’m glad his body finally gave up, if he kept doing this, he would have been in a serious condition and so would you.” The doctor explained.

Everyone looked at Eunhyuk, guilty for not knowing what he has gone through.

“Why didn’t you tell us?” Sungmin approached him.

“Yea, why? I thought we were friends?” Key whined.

“We are. You’re all my friends. I just..didn’t want you guys to think I’m a monster and hate me.” Eunhyuk said with his head down.

“We won’t hate you, Eunhyuk.” Tiffany said.

“We won’t.” Sunny said.

“We still love you. Don’t feel bad.” Sungmin hugged him.

“Thanks.” Eunhyuk smiled.

“Group hug, everyone!” Key shouts.

The doctor stands there awkwardly smiling at them, “Aw what a beautiful friendship.”

“You too!” Key hugs him suddenly.

The doctor laughs, “Thanks. I'll be leaving. Goodbye kids.”

“Bye.” Everyone waved at the Doctor.

“So now, me and Sunny are the only humans.” Sungmin laughed.

“Oh yeah, Hyoyeon’s a vampire now!” Tiffany smiles.

Hyoyeon looks at Eunhyuk and smiles, “yea I guess I am.”

“Seems like Key is the only one without a girlfriend and Tiffany without a boyfriend, right?” Sungmin laughs.

Key and Tiffany look around awkward, trying to avoid his question.

“Wait..you guys are in a relationship?” Sunny points at them, surprised.

Key starts smiling and Tiffany blushes, “Uhh..Me and Tiffany are going out you guys.” Key finally confessed.

“What?!” Everyone yells.

Hyoyeon smiles, “I knew you two were perfect for each other.” She hugs Tiffany.

“Oh stop it.” Key laughs and holds Tiffany’s hand.

“Congrats, man.” Eunhyuk smiles.

“Now we all have dates for the dance!” Sunny jumped up, excited.

“Yea, we do.” Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk smiled at each other.

 

 

It was the day of the dance. Pretty much everyone is nervous how it’ll go and how their dates will look like.

Sungmin, Key and Eunhyuk all got ready. “How do I put this thing on?” Key complained.

Sungmin helped Key with his tie. “Wow, you’re a guy and you don’t know this.” Sungmin made fun of him.

“Whatever, hurry up, I want to see Tiffany.” he jumps.

“Wait, hold still!”

Eunhyuk was nervous, he walks back and forth continuously.

“Are you okay? Geez.” Key laughed.

“Huh..i..i’m fine.” Eunhyuk stutters.

  “No you’re not, calm down, dude.” Sungmin laughed.

“I’m sorry, I’m nervous.”

“You’re not the only one.” Sungmin smiles.

“Guys come one!” Key shouts.

 

On the other side, Sunny, Tiffany, and Hyoyeon are also getting ready. “Can I use that necklace?” Tiffany asked Hyoyeon.

Hyoyeon doesn’t answer.

Tiffany poked her, “Hello?”

“What?” Hyoyeon looks at her dazed.

Tiffany laughs, “You okay? Are you getting sleepy already”

“Oh no, I’m fine.”

“Anyway can I use that necklace?”

Hyoyeon nods, “Yea.”

“Don’t be nervous.” Sunny hugs Hyoyeon.

“Thanks, I’ll try not to.” Hyoyeon smiles.

“Alright! It’s time, girls.” Tiffany smiles widely.

The girls found the boys in sitting at a table, in the corner.

“Man, where are they?” Key sighed.

“They’ll be here, wait. And remember, Eunhyuk said to tell Hyoyeon to go outside. Don't forget.” Sungmin said.

“They’re taking soo long. Fine, fine. I’ll tell her.” He pouts.

 “They’re here.” Sungmin shouted.

Key turned his head. His eyes widens as the girls approaches them. “Wow, you guys look great, seriously beautiful.” Sungmin jumped out of his chair.

“Thanks.” Sunny smiled at Sungmin.

“Really? I spent a long time picking out this dress.” Tiffany laughed.

Key nodded, “I like it. You look beautiful.”

"Thanks." Tiffany smiles.

Hyoyeon looks around for Eunhyuk, “Where’s Eunhyuk?” she asked.

“Oh yeah, go outside. He’s waiting for you.” Key .

Hyoyeon laughs, “Okay.”

She walks outside and finds Eunhyuk standing and waiting for her, smiling. She stops and stares at him. He was wearing a sleek, black suit with a white under shirt and black bow tie. He was wearing the couple necklace they won during the assembly. “Wow, he looks great.” She smiled.

*This is how he looks ^^ http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6pbjsiOtD1qkq34eo1_1280.jpg

Eunhyuk carefully watches her walk forward, with her purple/gray mini dress, stunned by her beautiful figure and her glowing eyes. She was also wearing the necklace too. He smiles widely, “You look absolutely gorgeous.” She blushes and shyly smiles, “Thank you. And you look handsome.”

“Thank you.” He smiled as he turns red.

*And now for lovely Hyoyeon :D http://shortcutmusic.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/snsd14.jpg

 

“Why are we outside?” Hyoyeon asked.

Eunhyuk takes something out of his pocket. It was a ring. “Can you lend me your hand?” He smiles. Hyoyeon got surprised, “Are you asking me to marry you?!” She covers , shocked.

Eunhyuk looks at her confused, “What? No you idiot, it’s a couple ring.” He laughs. “Huh..really? Opps.” She awkwardly laughs.

She lends him her hand and he puts the ring on her. “Hyoyeon.” He holds both of her hands.

“Yes?” Hyoyeon looked at him.

“Hyoyeon, I want you to be my girlfriend. I’ve never met anyone like you. You’re beautiful, funny, smart, sarcastic, and kind. And I love everything about you. I’m sorry for causing trouble and making you worry. I want to be the one that protects you. I want to cherish every moment we spend together. Please stay by my side.” Eunhyuk smiles.

Hyoyeon smiles and tears fall her cheeks. “I will always be by your side, Eunhyuk. I love you.”

Eunhyuk wipes the tears off of her cheeks. He carefully leans in and gently kisses her.

He hugs her tightly, “I love you.” He whispers.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

;A; It's finished. I hope you guys enjoyed it. Thank you so much for reading :] And I'm sure you guys heard about the scandal but it doesn't really matter, I will always ship Hyohyuk! It's okay if you stop shipping them. If they (IU&Eunhyuk) really like each other, then I support them. And hopefully Hyoyeon will find happiness soon. I'll just continue shipping Hyohyuk for now because i still want to :]