Chapter 4

When The Sun Goes Down

“Okay, are you guys ready? READY SET GO!”

Eunhyuk ran full speed and passed the other couples. “Hold on, Hyoyeon.” he said.

She smiled and held tightly. They finished the first lap and continued running but then a couple suddenly passed them. “Eunhyuk, we’re losing.” Hyoyeon panicked.

“What, they’re losing!” Key shouted.  

They’re still behind the other couple and they’re almost near the finish line. "I'm make sure we'll win!" Eunhyuk shouted as he closed his eyes and ran full speed. They passed the couple and came in first.

“Omg, they made it!” Tiffany exclaimed.

“Congratulation, you guys came in first!” the student council president said and gave them their prizes. It was two beautiful necklaces.

Eunhyuk was so excited they won and gave Hyoyeon a hug. She started blushing and smiling.

“Good job.” She said.

“You too.” He said while pulling away.

“Let me put the necklace on you.” He offered.

“..uhh but..alright.” she said.

When Eunhyuk finished putting the necklace on her, he patted her head and smiled.

Hyoyeon awkwardly smiled and looked away.

“Aww, they got couple set necklaces. Not fair.” Sungmin pouted.

“Ah, so you can give it to Sunny?” Key .

Sungmin looked at Sunny embarrassed. Sunny smiled at him and said “We can play next time.”

“Why don’t you two just go out?” Key got annoyed.

 “Stop Key, you’re making them blush.” Tiffany laughed.

Eunhyuk, Hyoyeon and the other couples went back to the stadium.

“Let me see, let me see.” Tiffany said while grabbing on to Hyoyeon’s necklace.

“Aw, it’s pretty! There’s a picture of a rose on it.” Sunny got jealous.

“Thanks, I know, roses are my favorite.” Hyoyeon smiled brightly. 

Eunhyuk couldn’t stop staring at Hyoyeon. He can’t help but smile, whenever she’s in a good mood. Hyoyeon is starting to feel more comfortable with Eunhyuk.

“For the next event, we’ll head outside to the front of the school and enjoy a picnic with everyone.” The Principal said.

Therefore, the student head outside and sat with their friends. Lunch ladies went around and served meals to each student.

Tiffany found a spot where they can all sit together, “Oh, let’s sit here!” But then, a random girl, with two boys, shoved Tiffany out of the way. “Excuse me, can you guys sit over there?” The girl said.

“Why, we picked this spot first.” Tiffany said.

 “Who cares, I don’t want see you losers here.” The girl yelled.

“Losers...what the hell is your problem?” Tiffany angrily yelled back.

“This is going to get ugly.” Key said to Sungmin and Sunny.

“Cause you hang out with stupid humans, especially that one.” The girl said while pointing at Hyoyeon.

“What, don’t ev—

“Tiffany, let’s just go!” Hyoyeon said while holding back Tiffany.

Suddenly, one of the guys came up to Hyoyeon and whispered, “What's wrong, are you scared?”

“Stay away from her!” Tiffany yelled while pushing the guy away.

Hyoyeon froze and remembered the incident where she heard that whisper in the dark hallway. “How come it sounds the same? Was he the one behind me?” Eunhyuk noticed the guy looked familiar but he couldn’t recall where he seen him before.

The mysterious guy kept staring at Hyoyeon. Hyoyeon had a worried face and turned away from everyone. Eunhyuk kept looking at the guy, trying to figure out where he seen him before.

“I can’t believe you guys can’t get the easiest, weakest prey.” The guy said.

“She’s not food to us, she’s our friend.” Eunhyuk said while glaring at the guy.

“Whatever, let’s not get ourselves involve with these people.” The girl said.

“Let’s go, guys.” Eunhyuk said. He grabbed Hyoyeon’s hand and the others followed. Hyoyeon was surprised he was angry. They found a place to sit and sat. Eunhyuk still held onto Hyoyeon’s hand.

“Um..Eunhyuk.” Hyoyeon said.

“What?” Eunhyuk answered.

“Can you let go of my hand?” she asked while pointing at her hand.

“Oh, I’m sorry!” he said, quickly realizing it.

“It’s okay and thanks for sticking up for me.” Hyoyeon thanked him.

“Oh, no problem.” He replied with a smile.

“Hyoyeon, are you okay? Please ignore those people. Ugh, I hate them. They’re soo ignorant.”Tiffany shouted.

“Tiffany, calm down. I’m fine, thanks.” Hyoyeon laughed.

“Seriously, If they bother you, just tell me. I’ll beat—

“Ah, you won’t beat no one up.” Key cut her off.

“Whatever, I’m stronger than you.” Tiffany said.

“Ha! You make me laugh.” Key said.

“Should we stop these two?” Eunhyuk asked.

“Nah, just leave them alone.” Hyoyeon said.

Sunny and Sungmin were whispering to each other.

“Sunny! Can you guys not flirt in front of me?” Hyoyeon exclaimed.

“Go away, stop bothering us.” Sungmin laughed.

“Hahaha.” Hyoyeon mocked.

“Ugh, I’m hungry!” Hyoyeon sighed.

Eunhyuk stares at her bored face and laughs, “You know, you’re interesting.”

“Who..me?” Hyoyeon pointed at herself.

“Yea.”

“Really, how am I interesting?”

“You’re just different from everyone and you’re very amusing. I don’t get bored with you.” He replied with a smile.

Hyoyeon started blushing, “Oh..thanks.” she awkwardly smiled.

“Sure.” He nodded.

Hyoyeon touched her face, “Why am I blushing?” she shook her head.

Finally their lunch arrived. They ate and enjoyed it. “Ahh, I’m full.” Key complained.

“See, I told you not to get seconds.” Tiffany hit his belly.

"Oww! Stop." Key yelled.

“Sorry! Anyway we’re here until 6, let’s play something.” Tiffany said.

“Anyone have any ideas?” Sunny asked.

“I do but it’s too loud here.” Key said.

“Okay then, let’s go hang out in my dorm then.” Sungmin suggested.

“Fine with me, let’s go guys.” Tiffany said.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank's for reading! I'll update soon! :)