Chapter 13

When The Sun Goes Down

 

“…what?! You? Yea right..” She scoffed.

“No, seriously. I’m one of the top rank students for self-defense.” He laughed.

“I don’t believe you. Show me proof then.” She crossed her arms.

“Follow me.” He smirked.

They went to an open space room. This is where students usually practice their self-defense.

“I guess we can use this room, it’s empty.” He said.

“Okay, let’s see if you’re lying or not.” She grinned.

“Alright, but I’ll have to borrow you.” He grinned.

“..okay.” She nervously got on the mat.

“Aren’t you scared?” He smirked.

“Uhh..no..” She lied.

They faced each other. Eunhyuk can see how worried she is. “Don’t worry, I’m not going to hurt you.” He smiled. “Okay..” She smiled back.

“Okay, what you’ll do is try to throw a punch at me.” He explained.

“That’s all..”

“Yea. Ready?”

“Yea, I guess.”

So Hyoyeon throws the punch. Eunhyuk steps forward with his left foot and blocks the strike. She stiffens. He just smirks back. Then he quickly twists his body anti-clockwise with his left foot and takes his right arm behind her back. He carries her slightly on his back. And then he flips her on the mat. Hyoyeon eyes widens; she got surprised by how fast he was. He leans in, “See.” He grins. “Wow…can you tutor me then?” She blushes. He gets up and pulls her up, “Yea. Now we’re study buddies.” He smiled. She smiled and nodded.

“I’ll text you later.”

“Okay, bye.” She waved.

As Eunhyuk left, Hyoyeon notices an orange bottle filled with pills. She picks it up, “Hmm..It says Eunhyuk on here. Why does he have this? Is he sick?” She got worried. She ran out to find Eunhyuk but he already left.

 

It was evening. Eunhyuk texted Hyoyeon to come over.

“Oh, I gotta go, Sunny.” Hyoyeon said as she read the text.

“Where?” Sunny asked.

“Umm..Eunhyuk’s place.”

Sunny grinned, “Why? Are you guys going on a date?”

“No! I’m just tutoring him, Sunny.” Hyoyeon exclaimed.

“Okay…whatever you say.” Sunny smiled.

“Bye!” Hyoyeon picked up some books and left.

Eunhyuk decided to take a pill since Hyoyeon will be coming. He wanted to make sure he wouldn’t lose control like last time. He searches his pockets for it and notices it’s gone. “What?! I placed it in here. Where is it?!” He panicked. Then he hears a knock on his door. “Eunhyuk, it’s me.” Hyoyeon said. “Uhh..wait a minute.” He shouted as he searches for the pills. He couldn’t find them anywhere. “Eunhyuk..hello?” Hyoyeon knocks on the door. “What do I do? I don’t want to ignore her again.” He gives up searching for it and opens the door.

“What took you so long?” Hyoyeon glares at him.

“Oh..uhh my room was a mess so I cleaned it up a little.” He lied.

“Oh, okay. Well, let’s begin studying.” She sits on the floor.

“Okay.” He sits across of her. “This is a bad idea. Something might happen..”

“Alright, we’re gonna go over literature.” She opens a book.

“Okay.” He nods.

“Oh..by the way, you dropped this earlier.” She pulled out the orange bottle of pills from her pocket.

Eunhyuk’s eyes widens, “Why do you have that?!” he snatched it away from her.

Hyoyeon was surprised, “Oh..you left it earlier.”

“Oh, thanks.” He quickly put it in his pocket.

Hyoyeon looked at him, curious, “Why do you have that? Are you sick?”

“Huh..no. It’s nothing. They’re for my..allergies, that’s all.” He lied and smiled.

“Oh..nothing bad, right?”

“No, it’s really nothing. Um..I have to go to the restroom.” He got up.

Hyoyeon nods, “Okay.”

Eunhyuk goes into the restroom; quickly pops open the bottle and swallows a pill. “Hyoyeon, I’m sorry, I just keep lying to you.”

He comes out of the restroom and sits down. Hyoyeon stares at him, worried.

“What?” He said.

“..nothing.” She shakes her head.

“Oh, can you not tell the others about…my allergies? I don’t want them to get worried too.” He smiled.

“Oh, sure..” She nods.

“Let’s start with this chapter. It looks easy.” He smiles.

“Okay.”

As time flew by, they finished about ten chapters total. “Wow, that was some studying.” He sighed, exhausted.

Hyoyeon laughes, “This is normal for me. I want to study more.”

“Noo..this is like torture. Maybe next time.” He stretched his arms and yawned.

“Okay, I’ll see you tomorrow then.” She laughed and waved bye.

“Good Night.” He smiled.

He closes the door, falls on his bed, and sighs. “Hyoyeon…I’m sorry.” He mutters.

 

The next day, Hyoyeon and Sunny head to the cafeteria. “So, how’s was your study date last night.” Sunny teased.

“Fine. Eunhyuk said he’s going to help me on my self-defense.” Hyoyeon smiled. 

“Oh how nice. Wait..why aren’t you freaking out?” Sunny asked.

“Huh…why would I do that?” Hyoyeon took a sip of her water bottle.

Kibum spots Hyoyeon and walks toward her.

“Cause..i just said ‘study date’..” Sunny laughed.

Hyoyeon spits out the water she drank, drenching Kibum as he approached them.

Sunny covers , amused by what Hyoyeon did. “Omg! I’m so sorry!” Hyoyeon apologizes. Kibum opens his eyes, “It’s fine.” He awkwardly laughs. Then Eunhyuk enters the cafeteria. He easily finds Hyoyeon and walks toward her direction. Hyoyeon quickly grabs a napkin and wipes Kibum’s face. Eunhyuk stops walking when he sees Hyoyeon touching Kibum’s face. He clenches his fist as he continues walking.

“Thanks.” Kibum grins as he holds Hyoyeon’s hand.

“Oh..yea, sure.” Hyoyeon moves her hand away.

“Hey guys.” Eunhyuk appears.

Hyoyeon smiles, “Eunhyuk, Hey!”

Kibum notices how Hyoyeon smiles brightly whenever Eunhyuk comes. “Don’t tell me you like this guy?” Kibum glares at Eunhyuk.

The bell rings, “Well, bye!” Sunny said.

“Bye, Sunny.” Hyoyeon waves.

“My classroom is close to yours, so I’ll just walk with you.” Eunhyuk smiles.

“Okay.” Hyoyeon smiles.

“So will I.” Kibum joined in and followed.

They’ve reached the class, “So, you will tutor me, right?” Hyoyeon smiled.

“Yea. Just go to the room we went yesterday after class.” Eunhyuk said as he moved next to Hyoyeon’s side.

“Hurry and go in before Ms. Kim arrives.” Kibum cuts in and grins.

Eunhyuk glares at him, “Who does he think he is..”

“Oh, okay. Bye, Eunhyuk.” She waved.

“..bye.” Eunhyuk waved.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm sorry for not updating but i've been really confused about what's going with the site. I just hope everything will be alright. Well, Thanks for reading :)