Ex

Misterios románticos

I received an urgent call from my superior. He told me that there is a massive bombing case and need us for back up. All of us quickly went back to the HQ and I had an last minute operation briefing to attend. In the briefing, my team and OCTB team A was to team up together and lead all the rest of the teams in the operation. To my surprise, I was asked to be the overall-in-charge of this briefing. Within the next 20 minutes, we are suppose to go back and inform our members about the operation and to get ready all the equipment including their guns. At exactly 0700, we went off to the scene and when we arrived, we then realised that they actually caught 70 hostages with them. As we couldn't reach an agreement while negotiating with them, we had no choice but to have an open fire with them. In this open fire, there are 3 police officers that were injured, none of the hostages were injured or dead, and as for the terrorists, there were only 1 survivor who was injured on his arm. We questioned him in the detention ward, however, he was no willing to reveal any questions we asked, and he said his head was hurting and he couldn't continue with the questioning. We left him resting and decided to ask him again the next day.

 

After me and Kyuhyun reached home, we quickly bathed and wanted to get enough sleep before any big case happen and we won't get the chance to sleep well. Just when we were about to turn in, the door bell rang. I opened the door and saw a lady with her luggages. I didn't knew who she was so I asked who is she. She didn't answer me and just shouted "KYUHYUN DEAR, ARE YOU IN?" When I heard this, my heart my thinking "WHAT -.-" When Kyuhyun came out, the lady immediately went up and hug Kyuhyun passionately. I gave him a stern stare and he immediately pushed the girl away. "Seohyun, what are you doing here? And, how did you know that I am here?" "HONEY, your mum told me that you were staying here. I came back for you!" "NO Seohyun, this is not my house, I am just renting a room here. She is called Im Yoona, the owner of this house." "Oh, what a normal looking girl." "What? How about this is my house and can you please leave? I need to get my sleep. Thank you so much~" "Are you mad of asking me leave, I am not leaving unless my honey leaves with me!" "Well, since you are not leaving, THEN I AM!" I got so fed up and I just changed and went back to the HQ to have my "SWEET" sleep in my room. However, as my whole mind was so occupied with about who that girl was and what is the relationship between she and Kyuhyun, I just couldn't fall asleep even for a minute. Just went I was about to close my eyes after trying so hard to fall asleep, someone knocked onto my door. "Come in" It was Kyuhyun. When I see him, I didn't know why but for that moment, I really didn't wanted to see him. I just wanna chill off before talking to him. "I can explain about what had happened. She is my................. ex..........." "EX? Well, wife, girlfriend or fiancee?" "Fiancee....." "WHAT? OK, NOW YOU GO OUT. I need to straighten my mind out" "We already broke up 2 years ago. She cheated on me. She went off with the other man. She chose him over me. Trust me, I don't have any feelings for her anymore." "DEAR, HONEY. Well, even you don't have feelings for her, she does for you. Can we both have a cool down period?" "If you request......" Kyuhyun went out, I looked at his back view. At this moment, my tears flowed down. I guess, this is a challenge for both of us. We have to overcome this challenge in order to continue our relationship. I wiped off my tears and at this time I saw through my small window that Sungmin and Taeyeon were walking in together, hand in hand. "WOW, when did both of you started?" I asked them out of curiosity. "Erm..... About 4-5 months already! We kept a more lower profile than you and sir that's why we weren't 'caught'! Did we started earlier or later than you both?" "Earlier. You both are earlier than us." Suddenly, Donghae called for our attention. "Actually, I also have an announcement make. I and Jessica have just started too" "WOAH! So much relationship within our team! We are so lonely Siwon!" remarked Ryeowook. In my heart, I was thinking "Mine isn't going too well. Whether we can still continue is uncertain.......... Will we still be together or will we....... BREAK UP?"