Unknown......

Misterios románticos

When I reached the agency's studio, I introduced myself as Tiffany Hwang and the photographer, Shindong wanted me to try out to test whether I can do the job as a part time model. I changed into the dress and I felt really uncomfortable --  it was so lowcut and it was as if i want showing my whole body parts. However, for this case, I have no choice but to force myself to do it as I want to crack the case real soon. During the shoot, the assistant photographer, Kangin kept looking at with some ertic angry looking eyes and in my heart, I thought he was the murderer. Though I thought so, I needed evidence to support my view as there is a saying "You cannot judge a book by its cover" After the shoot, I went off and put on the headset and told the team "Going to the rear to catch the cat" This means I am going to walk at a more remote street to lure the murderer out and I have to be vigilance as this might be dangerous. While I was walking, I have a very strong feeling -- THE MURDERER HAVE BEEN LURED OUT. I want to pressed the signal on the headset that "the cat is out" and I realised that there is actually no connection at that back street. I knew that it was way to dangerous for me to carry on my mission, therefore, I decided to try escape by running to the turn in front and knock out the murderer. However, when I wanted to knock him out, I didn't knew that he already came to know that I want to escape. I struggled hard so that I could escape, but I just couldn't. While I was struggling, I accidentally pulled off the mask that the murderer was wearing, IT WAS ACTUALLY SHINDONG......... After a minute of struggle, my head banged into the wall next to me and I fainted. I STILL COULD FEEL THAT SOMEONE IS DRAGGING ME - TO SOMEWHERE UNKNOWN..........

 

sorry, this is going to be a really short chapter! Next one would be longer~ :")