Anger = Jealousy?

Misterios románticos

---------- OUTSIDE THE BAR ----------

When we were outside the bar, I was a little crazy, saying random things like strawberry, apple, banana, etc. I guess I had said out all the fruits that I knew. Taeyeon and Jessica was shocked about my weird reaction after drinking and requested someone else to send me back instead as they stayed different areas from me. Obviously, Kyuhyun volunteered himself saying that he lived "near" the area I stayed and don't mind sending me home. In my heart, I was thinking "WELL, DEFINITELY NEAR. JUST METERS AWAY" We said bye to each other and walked in our own ways. After we both were alone, I immediately pushed Kyuhyun's hand away. He was shocked by my actions and asked me what happened. He then once again hold onto my hands and I pushed it away again. "Don't touch me" "? What happened to you. Are you feeling alright?" He didn't knew what was on my mind...... He kept prompting me but I kept ignoring him. He got tired of asking me and grab hold onto my hands tight. "Can you tell me now what have exactly happened?" "Well, don't touch me. Since you liked that bar girl so much, go and find her! I am not the bar girl so don't touch me before I send you into the bar!!!" "So you are jealous?" In my heart, I knew I was - PRIDE made me lied "THINK TOO MUCH HUH. You? NOT AT ALL" I was walking so quickly, hoping that he wouldn't be able to catch up with me. He ran up and turned my body to face him. I wanted to walked away but he just don't let me to. "I wanna go back RIGHT NOW" "Answer me, look into my eyes and clear your doubts" "Well, is she that pretty?" "Yeah~ An angel's face with the devil's figure" YOU ERTIC IDIOT!" I gave him a punched in his chest and walked away angily. This is the first time ever in my life that I felt so angry for a guy. Suddenly, I felt someone from the back hugging me...... I was about to pushed the person away and a familarised voice came into my ears: "You haven't hear what I want to say" I turned around to face him and he started saying "Yes, she may be more pretty than you but the one I love is only you. I will proved to you via action" He then face down and aimed his lips at mine. He was kissing me passionately and I don't know why and I kissed him too - PASSIONATELY. We both were not aware that we are actually on the streets, IT IS PUBLIC AREA. Although both our eyes were closed, I don't know but I have a strange feeling that many people at looking at us. I opened my eyes and found that the whole team members were actually looking at us. I immediately pat his shoulders telling him to stop for the moment and he too realised that we were watched by the team. It was such an awkward moment. They were giving us smirking smiles and Ryeowook even said to us " I KNEW IT THAT THERE IS SOMETHING GOING ON BETWEEN YOU BOTH. MY MONEY PEOPLE" At first, we didn't understand what he said until Jessica said "HAPPY OCASSION LIKE THIS, SO WORTH" I immediately understood that they had a bet and Ryeowook was the biggest winner. "Are you kidding me, betting over this?" Taeyeon answered: "Better than you both madam, KEEPING MUM ABOUT YOUR REATIONSHIP. How about a meal as a punishment? :P" "Well, you still want a meal after seeing such a good 'MOVIE'? Ask Ryeowook to treat then, since he won so much money" "Yoona, $500 is little OK. Only I chose the correct option and supported you guys and still ask me for a treat? How about you guys treat" Kyuhyun was irritated and answered them "Fine, I treat. Time you guys choose" "Kyuhyun, you choose the place. THEY ARE GREEDY FELLOWS THAT WILL BURN YOUR POCKETS UP" All of them was so united in answering us "MADAM, YOU HAVE CHANGED!!! Love, LOVE!" "Well, she changed for the better will do ;) " "OH MY, WE ARE ALL HAVING GOOSE BUMPS!!!" We smiled to each other joyfully as we finally do not have to hide our relationship even after work. At this time, I received a phone call...... IT WAS FROM................................