Marked.

Misterios románticos

While finding more evidence through the investigation, Kyuhyun and I found out that there was actually a very small mark on the Reina's feet. Due to the fact that this case happened two years ago, Reina's body was already decomposing, we were unable to request the pathology or the forensic division to re-check all the evidences again. However, Sungmin bought us a good news. Just 1 week ago, there is a case similar have happened but the serious crime section is in-charged for this case. I went to my superior to apply for my team to be in-charged for this case and it have been approved. The new case decreased is called Yunie Birma. I checked her feet and found a similar mark like Reina's. According to the background of both Reina and Yunie, they both are part time models from a agency called Applo Agency. I concluded that this murderer is a ertic killer related to Appolo Agency and this murderer have to be bought to justice soon if not, more ladies will be murdered.

I re-distributed everyone's job - Kyuhyun is to lead Sungmin and Taeyeon in finding more clues from both Reina and Yunie's background and checked if we have missed anything out. Jessica, Donghae and Ryeowook are to go to Applo Agency to get all the information of all the workers there including the cleaners and see if there are any important clues. Siwon and I are to go to the pathology and the forensic division to check through all the evidences again. While flipping through the evidences, Siwon and I found out that there are actually many suspicious points in common between both Reina and Yunnie. Not only were they both working in the same company, they both wore a very special necklace with them when they died. Although the design is a bit different, however, the concept behind these two necklace is the same. Therefore, we are very certain this is definitely a new, good direction for us to find the murderer. However, our aim is not only finding out who the murderer was, but to also prevent any other woman getting killed by this psychopatic muderer. At this time, we found out that there are not only just two common link between both Reina and Yunie, there are actually 3 more similarity linked between the both of them. This may be a good news, or a bad one. That would meant that our investigation range would have to expand bigger and this would increase the difficulty level for us to arrest the murderer. This news made the team felt a bit disappointed, however this can be a good news if we can know what the murderer is thinking and through his thinking, we can first find out who is the next target and protect her so that when this murderer tries to kill the next target, we will be able to catch him and bring justice for Reina and Yunie. We have to choose but to split the team even further. Just at the moment when I was going to split the team, my superior called saying that.........