Lies.

Misterios románticos

Finally, it's after working hours. After 48 hours of continuous questioning, he finally admitted and and said out who was the mastermind behind this terrorism. After all the paper work, I am totally left with only 1% of energy..... I haven't been sleeping for 3 long day, 36 hours!!! I went back home with Kyuhyun, but for the whole car trip, we didn't say a word. During the car trip, I was hoping that no other woman will appear at my house again -- especially that rude one, disrupting my sleep. I walked up first, while Kyuhyun parked the car. After I came out of the lift, I got a shock of my life. Maybe I am cursed or having bad luck days, there is another woman, standing in front of my doorstep with 4 other bodyguards protecting her. However, this woman is around her 50s. I don't know why, but I feel that I have seen her somewhere.

"Hello auntie, are you looking for someone? Perhaps, I can help you?" "WHERE'S MY SON?" Although I talked to her politely, she replied me coldly and her eyes were filled with anger as if I snatched her husband. "Mum, why are you here?" Kyuhyun is right behind me now. "Do you both want to come in and talk instead?" "THAT WOULD BE BEST." I opened the door and invited his mum in as if I was a maid inviting the owner to come in. I served a cup of plain water to her and I joined them in their conversation by sitting down and listen to what they were saying. "Mum, stop putting what you want onto me. I also need my own life. You are not sick of asking me to go in the way you plan, I AM." "When did you learned to be so rude, is it from her? From her looks I can already predict that she is born in a low class social status." After she said that sentence, she came up to me a gave me a tight slap. A really painful one. "Woman like you -  I have seen a lot. But you are the first one that have taught my son to be so rude. What a bad minded girl!" "What are you doing mum? Why did you slapped her? She has nothing to do with it and I didn't said anything rude to you. I was just expressing what I felt since years ago. So what I am the only successor of TINKLE? I only get to live once and I want to live the best of it. And, I forgot to introduce you to my girlfriend. She is Im Yoona, not what bad minded girl you are talking about." "WAIT, TINKLE? The biggest international business company TINKLE???" "Yeah~ I am sorry that I didn't told you this earlier." "Don't act innocent in front of me. It's disgusting to see that you act as if you knew nothing. I know that you came to my Kyuhyun because you want to become the swan, you ugly duckling!" "I had enough! Firstly, I don't know what you both are from and I have no time to check who the hell are you. Secondly, don't say that I am bad minded girl or whatsoever even when you only have seen me for the first time. Thirdly, you both can settle this between yourself cause I want to leave here, IMMEDIATELY! Sorry for my impatience and bye......" "Wait Yoona!" I ignored what Kyuhyun said and closed the lift door. At this moment, I just want to be left alone. Why did he lie to me? Why didn't he tell me his real indentity from the first place? Why? I kept running and running until I reached the pier. I just wanted to vent all my anger to the waters. Since young, my dad have been telling me that if I am angry with anything, just go to the beach or pier and shout all the anger inside you. Like this, I would have felt much better. And it's true. Although my tears are still flowing, however, I felt much much better than before. After I stopped venting my anger to the waters, Kyuhyun walk up to and told me, "I'm so sorry!" I kept hitting and boxing his chest and all I could say was "WHY!!!!!!!!" When I wanted to ask him why did he lie to me, before I could even say my first word, I fainted. By the time I woke up, the doctor came up to me and told me that I was.............

 

 

Sorry for taking so long to update!!! :"(