The spark and the bling.

Misterios románticos

I was in a place which I didn't knew where it was...... It is a place, totally white. I think maybe that's what drama always call it HEAVEN. Suddenly, behind me came out a voice saying "You shouldn't be here. Go back where you came from now and find your destiny" "Huh? What are you talking about? *ARGHHH!!!!!*" I can't see that place anymore. It was so dark in front of me, I opened my eyes and found that I was actually not dead. "Madam, are you feeling alright?" I can hear  at least 5 voices asking me the same question. I gave a smile and told them "Well and alive". The doctor came in while everyone was telling me what happened after I fainted. The doctor said that I have injuries on quite a lot of areas, having bruises my hand, legs and back, and a sprain on my right hand. But he told me not to worry as it didn't caused internal injuries and if all reports are fine, I could be discharged tomorrow. I was quite happy that I didn't died as I still have many things that I still want to do. I told all of them to go back to the police station and finish up all the report works, and I am going to report back to work as usual tomorrow afternoon. They all listened to my commands and went off telling me "Bye madam, see you tomorrow! Rest well, and get well soon!" 

The next morning, the doctor told me I can be discharged now and I was so excited that I immediately packed all my things and changed my clothings. When I took up my bag to carry it, I forgot about my sprained hand and carried with my left hand and I was in extreme pain. At this moment, Kyuhyun came in with a scream that got me a shock "ARE YOU MAD TRYING TO CARRY SUCH A HEAVY STUFF WITH AN INJURED HAND?!" "SORRY 'BOSS' I FORGOT OK! Chill~ Don't get so worked up! And, why are you here? Aren't you suppose to be in the police station at this timing?" "HERE TO FETCH YOU? If not, why am I here? Here to use the toilet here?" "Fine, lets got then!" Kyuhyun drived with my car and I felt totally awkward -- for the whole trip, we didn't even said a word to each other....... When we reached home, I took up all my courage and asked him "Why were you so worrried about me just now? Why did you fetch me when you are suppose to be at work?" 2 minutes of total silence, he didn't answered me...... Finally, he spoke up "Because the party is you" After he said this sentence, my mind went totally blanked. What I could thought of is "WHAT DO YOU MEAN"......... I don't know for what reason, my heart is beating so quickly for the 1st time, and I can feel that my cheek are getting hotter and hotter. I looked up to him and answer "What did you meant by beacuse the party was me? Why did you say that?" I am totally confused and I was staring at him, hoping to get a sincere reply from him. He came up to me and...........

 

 

is staring ;) Hope you enjoyed reading!