Multiples.

Misterios románticos

My superior called to tell us a bad news. Another woman have just died and he ordered us to go to the murder scene immediately to get more clues so that we can crack the case soon as higher rank superior is giving him pressure that this case is getting more and more serious and if we cannot solve this case within a week, he will pass this case to another team to investigate instead. We went to the murder scene and observed the place. It is a very remote area, and the surrounding is where only people who does mountain climbing would pass by at. Not only so, the walls around is painted with scary images and there is a wording written "UGLY WOMEN". After seeing the surrounding and getting all the clues we need, we went back to the headquarters for a meeting. During the meeting, I suggested that we should sent an undercover into Applo Agency as the third victim is Jamie Qidem, who is also a part time model in there. At then, while I was deciding to send Jessica or Taeyeon, both suddenly said the same thing: "NO MADAM!!! Can I reject the request of me being the undercover??!!" At the end of the meeting, I have no choice but to make myself the undercover instead although I was very reluctant to do so......

--------- HOME ----------

I was dead tired by the time I reached home. I wanted to just bath and head to bed as I still have to go back to the HQ at 8 next morning. Just at the time I was about to sleep, my phone rang. It was my mum that is calling..... "Yes mum? Why are you calling me at this timing?" "Dear, I was just trying to remind you that you are suppose to put up an advertisement in the newspaper to rent one of the guestroom out so that I can earned a little tiny bit money from it. Don't tell me that you have totally forgot what I told you when I last talked to you!" "Sorry mum, I really forgot...... I promise to rent it out by this week, OK? Goodnight mum, or should I say Good Morning?" "Sleep well dear, bye love" "Bye mum"

----------- HQ ------------

As I promised, I called the ABC times newspaper office to put up an advertisement. The next day after it have been putted up, a guy called while I was typing all the information of all the cases. "Hello, Is this Miss Im? I would like to rent the room. Can we meet up one day to talk about the details face-to-face so that if it is possible, I would like to sign a contract to rent the room soon" "Yes, I am Miss Im. Can we meet up tonight at the Newty restaurant at 8pm tonight?" "Yes sure, how am I suppose to recognise you?" "Find a woman in white blouse with a pink jacket and black long office pant. Hope to see you tonight." "Hope to see you too."

---------- Restaurant ---------------

While I was walking into Newty restaurant, a message came in "Hi, I have reached and I am sitting at table number 11." I walked towards table number 11 and when I reached there, I WAS TOTALLY SHOCKED...... It was Kyuhyun that was sitting there. "Madam, did you just stalk me or something? Just kidding, why are you here?" "Well, white blouse with a pink jacket and black long office pant..... Can't you regconise? So, do you really want to rent the room in my house? Since we are colleague, I can charge you at a more cheaper price, BUT, I am staying in the house alone currently as my parent have just migrated to Australia....." "Okay! Deal! Can we sign th contract immediately because I am in need of a room desperately as my rent contract in my current house have is going to be due tomorrow and the owner doesn't want to re-contract. Can I move in tomorrow since I am on leave?" "Yes, sure. But, PLEASE DO NOT LET OTHER TEAM MEMBERS KNOW THAT YOU RENT MY HOUSE, AS I DON'T REALLY LIKE RUMOURS? Is it okay with you?" "Of course I am fine with it. I don't like rumours too." We had a hand shake as a sign of deal and I left to finish up the works I had to finish by the end of tomorrow.

 

--------------- HQ ----------------

Together as a team, we planned the details of how am I going to get into Applo Agency as a part time model undercover and what are the back up plans we have. After the planning, I had to submit a proposal of this plan to my superior for him to look though and approve this mission. Just after 2 hours, he already approved on the mission. Though I know Kyuhyun is on leave that day, but I have no choice but to ask him cancel the 2nd half of the day of his leave as we are pushing the date of the mission earlier. While I was on the way for my undercover mission, I don't know why but I have a sinking feeling deep inside me -- I have a feeling that something bad is going to happen during the mission.........

 

 

Sorry for posting 1 hour later than what I promised to, hope you will enjoy~~~