Just it.

Misterios románticos

As Kyuhyun wanted to gave me the reply that I wanted, he came up to me, held up my head and his fingers on my burning cheeks  and told me "Because, you are the one I love" and he gave me a kiss. I didn't know why was I intoxicated and at that moment, I realised I also fell for him. After the kiss, he gave me a passionate hug telling me "Can you feel my love now?" and I gave him a hug back as a sign that I accpet his love and accepting him as my boyfriend. However I requested Kyuhyun to keep our relationship as low profile as possible as I don't want others to think that he is together with me so that he can get promoted in work etc. He agreed and I gave him a sweet smile and we went off to go back for work. When we both reached, the rest of the teammates looked at us surprisingly as if we have an "underground relationship" and I quickly explained to them that we both met downstair coincidentally. Jessica wanted to continue asking us but Ryeowook saw that we both were feeling awkward with this topic and he immediately changed to another topic asking us if we are free after work to go to bar all together for a drink as a celebration that we have cracked the case. I offered to treat the whole team and everyone was very happy and excited for the after work party.

 

---------- AT THE BAR -----------

We all went to the most popular bar around the area -  BIG JAZZ BAR (BJB). it was super crowded there and luckily, Ryeowook called to reserve a table earlier. We sat and we started talking about the Bar girls the guys met the last time they went to the bar opposite. There was a bar girl called Seohyun and the guys was saying that after we end here, the would want to go that bar for another cup of drink. "WOW, AS A LADY MYSELF, BY HEARING THE NAME I ALREADY THINK THAT THAT IS A PRETTY LADY HUH" Taeyeon was furious and said "WELL, SO YOU ARE TREATING WE GIRLS DEAD?" Siwon answered back saying that "WELL SORRY GIRLS THAT YOU ARE BORN AS A LADY THEN" Kyuhyun then add in "SO YOU GUYS ARE ACTUALLY LEAVING BECAUSE OF HER ATTRACTIVENESS? I AM SO DISAPPOINTED IN YOU GUYS....." "SORRY KYUHYUN, DON'T ACT K. THE LAST TIME THE ONE THAT HAD THE HAPPIEST TIME WITH HER WAS YOU AND SHE EVEN GAVE YOU A LOVE TOKEN. RAISE UP YOUR HAND AND I WILL SHOW YOU THE EVIDENCE" Kyuhyun raised up his hands to proved his innocence but end up, Siwon took out a pen form his pocket and said "AHHHH, THE EVIDENCE....... THIS WAS THE PEN THAT SEOHYUN WROTE HER NUMBER FOR YOU! DON'T DENY ANYMORE BOY" I stared at him and gave a sarcastic comment "WOW. I DIDN'T KNEW THAT YOU WAS SO POPULAR WITH GIRLS! HAHAHAHAH!" "WELL, I AM NOT. AND SIWON, I KEPT THIS PEN BECAUSE I FIND THAT IT WAS GOOD TO USE. OKAY, TO PROVE MY INNOCENCE, DON'T ASK ME TO GO TO THIS PLACE EVER AGAIN" When Sungmin heard this, he immediately raised his voice and said "NO WE CAN'T! SEOHYUN SAID THAT SHE IS GOING TO ONLY GIVE US A DOZEN OF FREE BEER IF YOU COME THE NEXT TIME" Before Kyuhyun could reply, I replied with a hidden anger "How about it is just drinking? Can't we girls do the job? Waiter, get us 2 dozen of beers and keep the rest as I am afraid that there would not be enough. GIRLS, SHOW THEM OUR POWER!!!" "YES MADAM, LOOK AT US BOYS!!!!!!" I kept drinking and drinking and Kyuhyun was at the side keep telling me to stop drinking and I kept ignoring his request. After hours and hours of drinking, most of us were drank and we decided to pay off the bill and head home.

 

A long chapter, hope you enjoyed~ :")