Death, or not?

Misterios románticos

By the time I woke up, I realised that it was already night time. My hand and legs were all tied up and my mouth was being taped up. I tried to untie the rope, but I just can't. It was tied with a special knot - the more you try to loosen it, the tighter it gets. As I was trying to pull out my handphone to call for help, Shindong came in...... He saw that I was trying to call for help and  he got furious -- THAT WAS A FACE FILLED WITH HATRED AND ANGER THAT I NEVER ONCE SAW BEFORE. His powerful legs kicked me and I "flew" more than 2 meters away and I only stopped when my body banged onto the wall. He then came up to me and slapped me saying "Why are all women adulterous? WHY WHY WHY?!" He got so furious that he started punching me and after that, he took off his belt from his pants and started whipping me. I don't even knew how long have he tortured me physical......... It felt like days and months, or maybe, YEARS. Suddenly, he became mad - HE SCREAMED LIKE A CRAZY PERSON and all of a sudden, he stopped. He gave a smirking smile and said "well, now is the time to get rid of you, " He took a rope out from a bag next to him and started strangling me. While I was struggling, I heard him saying "after you're dead, be sure that I am going to mark you" I felt nothing after a few minutes, TOTALLY NOTHING. I was dead, or am I dead?

 

Well, a super short one as I am going to put the next scenario in the next chapter VERY SOON ;)