The first.

Misterios románticos

Many people takes this world as a simple yet complicated world. This simply means that the world is simple but is just that the humans made it complicated. I personally feel so too. Just a simple police force actually have 5 departments and you wouldn't wish to know how many sub-departments are there...... I am Yoona, 22 this year, after being a Probationary Inspector of Police (PI) in the Organised Crime and Triad Bureau (OCTB) for 2 years. And finally, I am promoted to be a Inspector of Police (IP). But all of a sudden, my superior asked for me and told me that the force have decided to create a specialized team just to solve tricky cases that would be sent to this team from the Headquarters (HQ). My superior recommended me and it have been approved despite the fact that there are 100 other Inspectors that were being recommended as well. Of course, I agreed to lead this "SPECIAL" team. However, deep in my heart, I have a lot of interrogative questions I would like ask "Why me? What is going to happen?" I was happy on the outside of me, but the inner me was totally "freak out".


Today, 13th June 2012 is the first day I report to the new building that the team was located at and I found that the rest of my subordinates are all talented; upcoming future leaders of the police force. The sergeant is called Kyuhyun and other Police Constables are Jessica, Taeyeon, Donghae, Ryeowook, Sungmin and Siwon. We started introducing ourselves and I then realized that this team existed in the 1970s before but was "dismissed" at the 1980 as half the team members were killed while investigating the cases. Jessica and Taeyeon was totally afraid, and I can't blame them - they are females, they are born to be less courageous. Although we are worried that we would lose our life in the process of investigating, however, we believe that if dying is our destiny, so be it. We started investigating the case of a woman, Reina Werty died mysteriously 2 years ago - she died without any outer or inner injuries and even the forensic pathology was not able to determine the death cause of her. This news appeared on the newspaper and the public was hoping that the police would be able to solve this case and arrest the murderer but however, the team in charge of the case was still unable to solve it and therefore, it was passed down to us. I ordered Jessica and Siwon to find out all the information of the woman; including her relationships, job, personal information etc; Taeyeon, Sungmin and Ryeowook are to visit the woman's friends and relatives to get more information to help us to be able to solve this case earlier; Donghae is to find out from the Repository system to check if there are any related cases like this; Kyuhyun and I are to flip through all the information and evidences sent in by the forensic division, to check whether there are anything that have been missed out....... During the investigation, Kyuhyun and I found that..............