Chapter 2

Christmas Love

Tao POV

Me, Sehun, Luhan Hyung, Jongdae Hyung and Minseok Hyung decided to chat together after school at a coffee shop near our school. We were laughing all the way talking about each other's day. When we step into the coffee shop, Chen Hyung is talking about the incident that happen to his classmate and the others burst into laughter while I just laugh softly at the story.

"Let's just sit here." Luhan Hyung says. "Do you guys know about the guy that..." Minseok Hyung started to talk about some new guys at his school and honestly I'm not very interested at that so I just look around the place.

The coffee shop looks nice and gives a warm feeling. It was decorated nicely and makes you feel like you're in home. There are a few people that were enjoying their coffee and a waiter is wiping a table next to us. I look at the cashier and saw a handsome man with blonde hair and his face didn't look like a Korean. He seems taller than me. He was staring at our table and I blushed at the thought that he might be looking at me. No way, what are you thinking Huang Zi Tao! When I looked back at him, he's talking to the waiter so I decided to go back to my friends.

"So, Tao, do you happen to hear anything that I said?" Minseok Hyung suddenly asks me. Oh no, I've been caught. They'll going to tease me. "N...no Hyung." "Of course. Why would he want to listen to my babbling when there's a handsome cashier in there." He and the others start chuckling. "It's not like that Hyung. I was just..." "You don't need to lie to us, Hyung. We all have been looking at you and I swear that man keep on staring at you. There's no way he's not attracted to you." Sehun decided to join teasing me. "Wow, our wushu baby has finally falling in love." Luhan Hyung says while grinning. I'm blushing really red now and they just laugh at me. Luckily, the waiter comes to take our order so they stop teasing me.

No One POV

After Suho takes their orders, the group starts to talk about other thing. Kris was also going back to work while sometimes glances at Tao. When the shop’s clock rings indicating 6 p.m, the group decided to parts. Sadly, Tao was left alone because the others just happen to have other things to do (or so they say).

"We're really sorry, Tao. Me and Sehun are going to shop for Christmas and you sure don't want to be the third wheel right?" Luhan says looking not very sorry. "Yeah, Minseok Hyung and I are going to my house to play games and we're going to go home late so I don't think you should come." Jongdae says while Minseok who stands beside him just nods. "But Hyung, it's snowing and I don't bring my umbrella." Tao says while pouting. He starts to use his aegyo hoping that one of them will fall for it. "Nice try but your aegyo won't work this time, Tao." Jongdae says with a small smile. "Yeah, after all Hyung, you could borrow umbrella from the shop worker, you know." Sehun says grinning. Tao just groaned softly watching all his friends leave the shop. Each pair holding an umbrella while he's still standing in front of the shop's door looking at the snow. Suddenly, there's a voice beside him saying, "Hey, do you need an umbrella?"

Kris POV

The group keeps on talking until the clock shows 6 p.m. Then I noticed they're starting to leave. But the dark hair boy looked a little sad. Then he started to pouted and does some aegyo but the others just ignore him. Well, how could they do that? If that was me, I'll sure fall for his aegyo. When all of his friends leave, he just stands in front of the shop looking at the sky. "What are you waiting for?" Suho suddenly ask. "What do you mean?" "You see, this boy you have been eyeing for 3 hours was desperately in need of umbrella and you're just going to stand here watching him? Seriously Hyung, you need to take some actions." And then Suho's words struck my mind and I realize what I should do. "But what about you? You'll be alone in here." "Don't worry. Lay is going to come here to pick me so you should just go Hyung." He gives my back a little push before winking. I quickly grab my jacket and umbrella before muttered thanks to Suho and slowly approaches the boy.

"Hey, do you need an umbrella?"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the rather short chapter, and WOW !!!!!!!! I can't believe this story actually has reader O.O

Thank you for all subscribers and comments ^^