Chapter 6

Christmas Love

They continue to walk in silence until they reach a 2 floor house with a nice yellow paint that gives a warm feeling. From the front of the house, you could hear a lot of shouts and laughter. Kris and Tao stared at each other for a while before both of them burst into laughter. Kris was just about to ring the bell when suddenly the door opens and reveals a grinning Minseok. Kris, who got startled, almost fell backward but fortunately saved by Tao's hand, steadying him. "Hi Tao, Hi Kris", Minseok says happily, not aware of the death glares that Kris sends him. "What the hell Minseok Hyung! Why did you suddenly opens the door? It could hurt someone, you know." Kris says with an annoyed face. "Well, if that someone is you, I wouldn't mind it. After all it's your fault to be late. For your information, I've already waited for you guys for 1 hour. And for the past 30 minutes, I keep on opening the door every 5 minutes to check if you guys had come or not." Minseok replies back annoyingly and puffs his check, trying to calm down.

"I'm sorry Hyung; it's all my fault that we came late." Tao apologized and starts doing his aegyo hoping that Minseok will fall for it. "Argh...you and your stupid aegyo. Alright, I'll forgive you two. Now come in, the others are probably looking for us now." Minseok says with a smile on his face, looking far too happy for someone who has just been angry. Kris looks questioningly at Tao while they enter the house. Tao just chuckles softly at Kris before saying, "Don't be surprised, ge. Hyung has always been like that. He doesn't get mad for a long time." "Wow, he's unbelievable", Kris murmurs with awe. "You guys go to the living room first. I'll make drinks for you." Minseok says with a mischievous smile and add, "Don't get too shock, ok."

Both Kris and Tao look confusedly at Minseok's strange warning before heading to the living room, or the used to be living room. All the furniture has been moved to the side so the room has a bigger space. Kai, Sehun, and Baekhyun are playing the console game while Suho and Lay is cuddling in the couch watching their game. Chanyeol and Chen are playing cards, Kyungsoo and Luhan is busy decorating a big Christmas tree that is place in the center of the room. There are plenty of gifts being place under the tree. The other side of the room is filled with music instrument such as guitar, bass, piano, drum, etc. A soft classic music is played in the room. What's more amazing is the walls are covered with a lot of Christmas decoration and a lot of their photos. "Wow, its amazing", Tao looks at the room in awe while Kris just nods at his statement.

"Hey Kris, Tao, you guys have finally come?" Chanyeol greets them but still focusing himself on his cards. "Hey Kris, puts your gifts under the tree. We all have already put it", Luhan points at the mount of gifts. "Luhan Hyung, have you finished decorating? If not then I'll help", Tao offers his help. "Are you sure? You've just come so you might be tired..." Luhan tries to deny but looking at the younger's determined face he finally agrees. Suddenly Minseok shouts from the kitchen, "Kyungsoo, the cookies and cakes!" Kyungsoo drops the thing he's going to put in the tree and quickly runs to the kitchen. "Oh my God, I've forgot that I'm baking the cake." All of them laugh at Kyungsoo before going back to their activities. Kris has joined Chanyeol and Chen to play cards while Tao and Luhan are back decorating the tree. Lay has decided to play the guitar and teaches Suho how to play it. Kyungsoo is still busy in the kitchen with his food when Minseok comes to bring drinks.

"Yah, drinks have come." They're all fighting for the drinks like it's their life, well except Suho and Minseok because they think it's stupid, and of course Kyungsoo because he's just too busy.

Tao POV

Haha... I didn't know that our sleepover at Minseok Hyung's house today would be so much fun. It's actually nice to gather with everyone without worrying about anything. I am listening to Luhan Hyung's description about the decoration when suddenly Lay Hyung's question gives me a shock. "Kris Hyung, why did you have a lot of pictures in your room?" I could feel tears start to gather in my eyes but I try to force it back and listen longer.

Kris POV

"Kris Hyung, why did you have a lot of pictures in your room?” Lay asks me with a teasing tone. Oh no! That's what scared me for letting Lay goes into my room. I could feel myself stuttering when I answer him, "I...I don't understand what you're talking about. Don't talk nonsense, Lay." "Really? I saw it with my eyes, Hyung. If I didn't know you, I'll think I have entered a stalker's room. You really like him that much?" he continues with a smirk. Damn that kid. How did he even know? I'm sure I have placed my secret box somewhere safe, unless... "Yah! Did you go through my things without my permission? I'm sure it's...", but before I could finish my sentence he cuts me by whispering in my ear. "It is place in the under drawer in your wardrobe, right? Really Hyung, it's not a so safe place like what you think." He keeps annoying me with his teasing smirk. I can't help but blush a little at his stupid teases.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for all subscribers and comments

And it's alright if some of you can't subscribe it, I still apreciate the comment :)

Enjoy reading ^^