Final

Christmas Love

Kris just stared at Tao because he's too shocked at Tao's sudden outburst. And he really didn't expect Tao to confess to him. Slowly, he pulls the crying Tao to him and hugs the other. He lets the other cries on his shoulder and when Tao's cry slowly stops, he whisper in the younger's ear, "It's you."

Tao pulls away from Kris and looks at the other with a puzzled look. Kris smiles a little a Tao's cute expression and uses his thumbs to wipe Tao's wet cheeks, all the while without broking eye contact. Tao breaks their eye contact and blushes, feeling embarrassed he looks at the ground and stutters, "Wh...What did you say ge?" Kris lifts Tao's chin and looks at him in the eye, "It's you. All the pictures in my room that Lay saw were yours. It's you who make my heart beats like crazy every time I'm near you. It's you who make me realize that I'm falling in love again. It's you whom I love, Huang Zi Tao."

Tao widen his eyes at Kris' confession. He blushes furiously trying to looks away but gets stop by Kris' hand at his chin. Kris starts to lean forward and when they're so close that they can feel each other's breath, he whisper "I love you, Tao" and finally closes the gap between them. After a few seconds, Tao finally realize what's happening and closes his eyes, returning the kiss. When they break apart, Kris places his forehead against Tao's and his hand at Tao's waist. "Tao, will you be my boyfriend?" Tao, still dazed from the kiss, just nods his head before remembering something. "I love you too Kris ge", Kris was shocked when Tao suddenly give him a peck before blushing again. He was going to kiss Tao again when suddenly...

"Hey, Lay you step into my foot", an annoyed Luhan says. "Shut up Luhan, they'll hear you", Minseok warns. "Chanyeol, you're too tall. Backed down a little", Baekhyun tries to push his boyfriend down. "What's happening? I can't see anything", Kyungsoo says with a pout. "You guys are unbelievable", Suho says while rolling his eyes. "Yah, why is it so quiet", Sehun whispers, gaining attention from all of them. "They are gone? Where are they?” Jongdae asks loudly before receiving a hit from Minseok.

Suddenly, they heard a cough behind them. All of them turn around to see a very annoyed Kris and an embarrassed Tao. "What are you guys doing?” Kris asks with a raised eyebrow. "Umm...we are...we are looking at the...” Jongdae stutters, trying to think of a reason. "The sky", Chanyeol suddenly blurts, receiving a few glares. "We're looking at the stars actually", Baekhyun adds. "The stars? There's no way there are stars. It's snowing right now", Kris stated flatly. "Well, it just started to snow so we thought maybe we'll still see some stars, after all...", Minseok stops, trying to find another reason. "After all, Kai says he looked at weather reports saying that today's sky will be clear and we can see stars", Luhan says nervously. Kai glared at Luhan while Sehun stared horrified at Luhan. "Yeah, sure. We all know Kai didn't watch weather reports, he said it is stupid, didn't you?” Kris turns to Kai. Kai scratches the back of his neck and smiles nervously, "It gets interesting nowadays."

Suho sighs at his friend's behavior before deciding to solve the problem quickly. "Alright Kris Hyung, we're sorry. I admitted that we're eavesdropping but at first it was because we heard you yelled and we thought you two were fighting." All of them nod to Suho's statement. "It's alright hyung. Ge, don't be mad at them anymore, ok?" Tao used his aegyo trying to persuade Kris. "Okay, if you say so. Actually I'm not angry; I'm just trying to tease them. It's funny seeing them trying to lie", Kris smirks playfully. All of them laugh at their own stupid lies. "Guys, the food is getting cold. Let's go eat now", Kyungsoo stated, still laughing at Kai's complaints about him watching weather reports. They went to the kitchen with laughter and the newly form couple walks hand in hand.

Fin

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally the last one. Thank you for all readers, I hope you enjoy reading this fic :)

And, I've made a new Taoris fanfic, please read it too ^^

Bloodstained Love