Chapter 3

Christmas Love

No One POV

Tao just look confusedly at Kris so the older man decided to repeat his question. "Uhm...do you need umbrella? Because you kind of looked like desperately in need of one and I can lend you mine." Kris offers his umbrella and smile softly at the younger man. Tao blushes softly but he tried to hide it by looking at the ground. "But then how about you? You only have one umbrella." "Well, I don't mind getting a little snow. After all my house is near here." "But I'll still feel bad." "Then how about I send you home? With that you and I won't get wet." Kris wondered where he got the courage to say that. Tao's eyes grow bigger at the offer and he blushed more. "I don't know you." He managed to say softly. Kris feels like he wanted to slap himself. The boy must have thought he's creepy. "Oh yeah, sorry, I forget to introduce myself. I'm Kris by the way." "I'm Tao." Tao thinks for a while before saying, "And I guess I don't have another choice than going with you, Kris" Kris smiled at Tao's answer and opened his umbrella. "Then let's go, Tao."

No One POV

Both of them walk in silence for a while until Tao decided to breaks the silence. "You didn't seem like you're Korean, Hyung." "Hyung?" "You're older than me, right? "Yes, and I'm half Chinese-half Canadian." "You're Chinese? So can I call you gege?" Kris just chuckle at the younger male. He seems to be very excited to know that he's Chinese. "And then you must be Chinese too, right?" "How did you know gege?" Tao seemed surprise and his face looks confused. Kris laugh at Tao's confused looks. The younger male is so cute that he suddenly wants to pinches the other's cheek. "It wasn't very hard to tell. First, your name sounds like Chinese and second, you just seem very happy to meet other Chinese." "Wow, I didn't know I make it so obvious." Kris thought Tao's face and his personality is a whole different thing. Tao has a face that looks like he'll kill anyone that comes near him. His personalities aren’t something similar to that. Tao blushes a lot and he gets excited easily, he also likes doing aegyo. Of course he didn't care about that. Tao looks perfect in his eyes. Kris suddenly stops thinking and freeze when a thought struck his brain. For the first time in two years, he falls in love again.

Tao POV

"Wow, I didn't know I make it so obvious." Somehow I feel a happy although I don't know the reason. Suddenly Kris stops walking so I stop too and looks at him. He seemed to be in a deep thought. "Gege, are you alright?" He looked startled and quickly looks at me. "Yes? What happen Tao?" "Nothing. It's just you suddenly stop walking and has a serious look on your face. Are you alright, gege?" "Yes, don't worry. Let's keep going." Actually, I don't really believe at his words but Kris looks uneasy so I decided to let the topic go and we start to walk again.

No One POV

The rest of the walk was full of laughter and smile. Both of them were enjoying the walk but they're getting nearer to Tao's house and have to say goodbyes. "So we have reached your house." Kris said sadly. "Yeah... Thank you for your help, gege." Tao bowed slightly. He actually still wants to be with Kris. "No problem. You know if you want to talk or you need any help, you can come to the coffee shop. I work part time there." Kris prayed he didn't sound so too hopeful. "Sure, gege. I'll come to look for you next time." Tao started to walk towards his house but Kris suddenly called his name. "Tao!" The younger spins around to find Kris standing so near to him that he can hear the other's breathing. What happen the next shocked Tao and make his heart going like a marathon. Kris has grabbed the younger's head lightly and placed a soft kiss at his forehead. After Kris pulled away, Tao's face turned bright red while Kris also blushed a little. Both of them avoided to look at each other eyes. Finally, Kris decided to say something. "Hm...Well...goodnight." Tao mumbled a soft goodnight before running to his house. Kris sighed and walked back home.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for the subscribers and comments ^^

If it's possibe, maybe I'll put the next chapter this evening