Chapter 1

Christmas Love

It was another Saturday afternoon on December. The snow just began to fall so the weather isn't very cold. Kris was a half Canadian-Chinese who came to Korea to study. He was currently working part time at a coffee shop near his university and today was just the day he mostly didn't want to works.

Kris POV

Hah...I sigh for the tenth time this day. Why did I have to work for today? The weather's nice and I'm actually not planning to come to work today. I could have just go to shopping or at least take a walk in the park than be stucked in this coffee shop. And all of my misery has to thanks Kyungsoo!

Flashback

Ring!!Ring!! Finally, the bell has rung and it means I'm going to have a whole weekend relaxing. I'm just going to take my bag and goes home when Kyungsoo suddenly comes toward me with an expression that's very suspicious. "Hyung, you're going home now?" "Yes, what do you want Kyungsoo?" "Hm... Actually I want to ask you for a help." See? My suspicion was correct. I know this guy wouldn't just come without a reason. "What is it? If this is about the English homework that Ms. Jung gave yesterday, then I'm sorry dude, you're request is denied." He just grins at my words before replying. "Haha, of course not that, Hyung. How can you think of me like that? I'm hurt by your words." He starts to fake crying and I just rolled my eyes at his act. "Don't overacted too much; just go to the point already. I have a list of thing I want to do and I'm not planning to waste all my day looking at your bad acting." "So rude, but I'll let you go this time because I'm asking for your help. Actually, I don't think you're going to do your entire plan today." He was now smirking and I started to have a really bad feeling for the next thing he'll say. "I am going for a date with Kai today but I forgot that yesterday I told Suho hyung I'll go to the coffee shop today to help." "Don't tell me... No, I'm surely not going to do that." "Please? Oh, come on, hyung. You don't want your dongsaeng to be sad right?" And I somehow feel pity for him.

Flashback end

That's how I end up here. Stupid Kyungsoo and his date, stupid me for being too nice, and stupid coffee shop. Why me of all people?

I start to bang my head at the cashier table when Suho comes. "What are you doing, hyung?" "Remind me again, how did I end up here?" "Well, it's because Kyungsoo is going to his stupid date and you're just a stupid hyung that was too nice?" "Suho, you're not helping at all, you know." Suho just chuckle lightly while wiping the table. "Just accept your fate hyung, maybe you'll get something better later." He said while smiling sincerely. Yeah, he's sure my best dongsaeng. But I'm not sure about the 'better' part. "Ugh... sure, Suho. Thanks." "You're welcome hyung."

Just then, a group of five students enter the shop. Looking at their uniform, two of them are high school students and the others are university students. They start to talk about something while laughing so loud and there's nothing more I want to do then throw them out. But of course, I can't. I wasn't going to pay attention to them when suddenly someone caught my eyes. The boy has black hair with a very attractive face. He seems to be the tallest from the entire group. His eyes are dark and very intimidating but all the scary part disappears when he laughs softly at whatever his friends say. My heart just suddenly beats faster and I don't realize that I've been staring at him.

Suddenly, I heard a cough beside me. "Ehem, hyung. Do you know you're actually staring at the boy and that kind of looks creepy?" "Shut up, Suho. Could you at least not say it aloud? They'll hear you." "Yeah, sure. I bet a five year old kid would also know that you like the boy, hyung." "I don't like the boy. I'm just attracted at him." "Just keep on denying it hyung. No wonder you never have any boyfriends after the last one and that was like two years ago." "Thanks for reminding me about that" I said quietly before going back to work. I don't really want to remember anything about my love life right now. It was just not a very good memory. "Sorry, hyung, I didn't mean to say that. You know I'm just worried about you right?" I look at his face. He looked really sorry and regrets, there's no way I would be angry at him. I know he's concern about me. "Yeah, and thanks Suho." "Sure, Hyung. If you need any help just ask me and I'll help you. Hwaiting!" He said while smiling and then goes to the group's table to takes their order. I look back at the boy and their table suddenly burst into laughter. They must have because he's now blushing red. And I think he's cute.