L's Insult

I Know Who You're Looking For...

 

The boys took me and Eun Ji to our room. Which was a really weird thing if you ask me. They don’t do that before and I never expected them to do it either.

If you’re wondering why Eun Ji suddenly entered the scene, well she was actually watching all along. She was even the one who called INFINITE over.

“Bye, guys!” she bid them goodbye with her cute smile. Sungjong on the other hand didn’t go to class because he got called at Arts Club. Did I mention he’s the President of that club!? Believe it or not, he’s awesome when it comes to drawings and paintings.

“What a face…” someone walked passed me. Gu Hara…

“Your face looks worse than the usual…” she added.

I know in myself that I need to keep my cool. Otherwise, I’ll punch the hell out of her. I know what I look like right now! Does she need to rub it in?

She looked at me from head to toe. “You’re just a piece of crap scattered on the floor before.”

*If I’m a crap, what do you call yourself!?* Darn, I want to say that to her face. I just can’t seem to get the strength.

“Back off, you insecure brat!” Eun Ji’s happy smile changed.

It’s nice to have a sweet-turned-war freak friend for quite some time. It actually helps…

Hara turned her glare to Eun Ji. “You too, Jung.” She smirked.

“You both are friends. You’re exactly the same. Geeky flirts…” she hissed.

I faced her for the first time as I saw her. I’m gonna say whatever I want since she said every—

“Good morning ladies…” L suddenly came in with a smirk.

*nice timing!* I said sarcastically in my head.

He walked right pass us. Hara’s minions followed their gaze at L. but in a mere second, they suddenly… shivered. They looked like someone scared them or something.

Hara on the other hand, looked pretty much surprised rather than scared. Her shock expression was pretty much epic face is pretty much worse than mine right now.

But instead of laughing at her, I got curious. I looked back to what they were looking at. Before I could turn back, Eun Ji suddenly laughed.

I didn’t mind her. I just turned around and saw… L. he wasn’t doing anything. He was just… there. He’s got his smirk on rather his usual cold still face. I looked back at Eun Ji to see what she was laughing at, she’s… laughing at L.

My gaze just turned from Eun Ji to L. Eun Ji was laughing like crazy. Like some clown was playing jokes on me (trust me, those kinda things crack her up). But the weird thing is that she’s looking at L.

***

The class started and everything went on.

I couldn’t figure out why Eun Ji was laughing and why was she looking at L!? That cold guy on the other hand, wasn’t doing anything. To think about it, he seemed… less cold today. I don’t know how to explain it with words but it just doesn’t feel like his usual aura for a school day.

“Bae, are you with us?”

Huh? I looked around.

“Are you with us?”

I’m with who!?

Someone suddenly threw a paper at me. They suddenly laughed. I looked around again and realized… the teacher is calling me!

I stood up as quickly as I can, but the laughter around me just went louder.

“I guess you weren’t…” the teacher scratched his head.

“Sorry~” I whispered as I lowered my head.

“Yes. L?” he pointed to the back. I looked back as to where he is while still standing.

“Sir it’s a musical style known for its order, clarity of form and balance.” He answered casually with a smirk in his face.

“Good.” The teacher seemed satisfied. “You can sit down, Suzy. Just try to keep up with us…”

The rest of the class let out a smirk as I sat down. I could hear Hara voicing out her crucial opinion. “Dazed much? Looks like Daehyun’s got her bad…”

Since there are only a few minutes before the class is over, I just buried my face on the table so I won’t hear Hara’s stupid opinions.

I closed my eyes as I remember how embarrassing that was. Why did I realize it just now!? I could die from humiliation from that! One of the school’s top student, Bae Suzy wasn’t listening in clas and—

AISH! How stupid can I get!? I face palmed myself as I keep recalling everything a while ago.

*toink*

“OUCH!” I lifted my head and touched my head that got hit by… by… by something. I don’t know what it was but I know it hurts!

Everyone else was looking at me. Did I just make a fool out of myself again!? But in a second, the bell rang…

Phew. Saved by the bell…

Everyone else went out of the room. Not minding what I did…

“A top student that wasn’t listening to class? Tsk, tsk. That might make news at the school’s paper.”

Who the—L!?

I eyed him while he looked back at me with a smirk. Wait a minute, what’s with the annoying smile?

“Be thankful I saved you…” he walked out of the room.