New Transferee

I Know Who You're Looking For...

 

^^^4^^^

I took the photo with me. I put in my pocket and walked home…

“You look haggard…” that’s how sweet my Jinyoung Oppa is. What kind of greeting is that for your donsaeng!?

“Weird stuff happened…” I lay on the sofa and tossed my bag on the side.

 

 

We finished dinner with each other since both our parents are gone… again. They haven’t been home for a few days. But they did tell us they’ll be back in a week or two…

“Good night, Oppa…” I climbed up the stairs to my room.

“Yah Bae Suzy! When will you learn to fix your stuff!?” I looked down and saw Oppa holding my bag with the zipper open…

“Hehe…” I let out an embarrassed laugh. “I forgot to bring it up…” I scratched my head and went back down to get it. Oppa handed it to me and ruffled my hair…

He went up to his room but before getting in, “Hey Suzy…” I looked up at him.

“Something fell from your bag. Just check under the sofa…” then he went in and shut the door.

Why wouldn’t my stuff get out when it’s ped? How can I even let my bag open just like that?

I checked under the sofa and I did saw something…

A piece of paper.

Jinyoung is so lazy. He could have just picked this up for me…

I slipped it inside my bag and I walked back to my room.

 

Next Morning…

“Good morning my best of best friend!” here goes Eun Ji with her daily sweet morning greeting. Only today, she looks more active. She isn’t wearing her coat again, too. Kinda weird…

I just smiled at her.

We walked towards our classroom. The hallway seems too crowded though…

We had a hard time getting in to the crowd so we can get to class, but as we get closer, we noticed our classroom was the place where all these people are looking at…

“What’s the fuss?” I asked some random student next to me. She looked at me then her curious expression turned in to a surprised one…

“You’re here!” she cheered as if she knows me. I looked at her ID, it says IU. Weird name…

I gave her a confused look. Eun Ji noticed so she in, “What’s going on?”

“That’s what’s going on…” she pointed inside the room. Me and Eun Ji followed her finger and saw what it was. WHO it was rather…

Jung Daehyun?

“What’s he doing in our room?” Eun Ji blurted out sounding more surprised than me.

“He transferred there.” IU answered casually. She looked at our expressions and giggled lightly.

“Everyone is at shock, too. The Director didn’t mention why he transferred and neither will Daehyun tell.” She continued.

“What created more fuss is to where he seated.”

I looked at where he’s seating. There’s nothing wrong in it. It doesn’t look as if it’s a special seat or anything…

“What’s wrong with his seat?” I asked.

Eun Ji looked at him too. “YAH! That’s my seat!” she exclaimed.

Oh right. Daehyun is seating at her seat…

“That’s not the real case…” IU pointed out.

“It’s not? Well, what is!?” I placed a hand on Eun Ji’s shoulder to calm her down.

“He’s sitting right next to Suzy…”