Trouble

I Know Who You're Looking For...

 

5:30 am

Did I sleep?

I don’t remember closing my eyes but my head was shut for the whole night.

Oh well. I better get ready for school…

 

--Daily Routine Done –

Last before going down to have breakfast, I checked how I look in the mirror. I fixed my necktie in front of the mirror but I wasn’t looking at my reflection.

I raised my head then…

WTH!!!!!! “AAAAHHH!”

“What happened!?” Jinyoung slammed the door open.

I looked at him with probably my worst expression ever.

“HAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!” he burst out laughing with his hand on his belly.

I looked at him with my annoyed expression with hands on my waist.

“Does this look like a joke to you!?” I pointed at my face.

“YES!” he isn’t done laughing yet…

“How long are you going to laugh Oppa!?” I’m running out of patience with my own brother!!!

He finally stopped. But his smile is up to his ear. “Now that’s what you call eyebags…” he went inside my room and held my face.

“What’s with the swollen face, Suzy?”

“Is my face really that bad!?” I can’t help it. I just have to ask.

“Nah~” he tapped my cheeks and went out.

“So what if you look bad? It won’t matter.” He said casually then went down.

 

He’s right. It won’t matter…

My face is just swollen and I have really bad eyebags…

Everything is going to be fine… I hope…

 

--School—

I went to school with my head down. I already bumped more than 3 persons but I don’t care. I won’t raise my head no matter what! My face is totally EPIC!

“Hey miss…” some random guy appeared in front of me. What now!?

Who the heck are you!?

“The name’s Zelo. Are you new here?” he bowed down to look at me but I looked away from him.

I stepped aside to get out. I got a big feeling this isn’t going to be good…

“Where do you think you’re going?” he blocked my way with his arm.

“Nobody walks off without a kiss from Zelo, miss. That’s a rule…” he tried to look at me again but I kept looking away from him.

“Shy?” he giggled mischievously.

“Who’s that Zelo?” a few more guys stepped in.

“Oohh…” one of them teased.

“Got yourself a girl too?” another one said.

“Wow, looks like Yongguk Hyung is the only one without hook-up.” They all laughed at the tall guy.

“Shut up, Himchan! Daehyun’s date isn’t even serious…” he excused.

 

Those names, I know them. They’re from BAP. The same guys Daehyun would usually hang-out with.

What do they mean by ‘isn’t even serious’?

“Hey, playing hard to get?” he held my chin to face him. Crap! His grip hurts!

His grip is as tight as a rope!

I tried to push him away, but as all guys are, he didn’t even shrug.

“Ohhh…” the 4 other blonde guys wooed in.

He won’t let me go. No matter how much I shrugged…

“Let go, you blonde-headed FREAK!” I shouted as loud as I can.

What kind of hallway is this!? Why aren’t students passing by? WHERE’S HELP WHEN YOU NEED IT!!!!!????

I closed my eyes. Whatever that’s going to happen, I don’t care! I give up! This guy is holding me with NO MERCY!

“Let go…” a cool voice said. Why is it familiar?

I opened my eyes but I couldn’t see. The 4 guys surrounded the guy who I wish will be my hero. I also have my back against the lockers.

This tall, blonde-headed freak still has his grip on my collar. I can’t see who’s the one who ordered to let me go.

“Do you guys understand Korean? He said let her go!” hey, Sunggyu!? I leaned over to the guy and I was right! Kim Sunggyu!

But he isn’t the one that said let me go…

 

The blonde-headed freak got held in his back by… by Dongwoo! Dongwoo took his hand that was holding my collar.

Finally! Zelo let go of my collar and it was his turn to get slammed at the lockers. Dongwoo took care of him while the others held the other BAP. They were 6… someone’s missing…

Seeing them getting held was kinda fun. But then, you can’t just let them be like that.

“Hey guys, get it over with. Drop them.” Why do I sound bossy!?

INFINITE looked at me with a weird expression. Sunggyu on the other hand, got my point.

“Drop them guys. You heard her…” Sunggyu ordered.

Right after putting down BAP, Sungyeol headed for me.

“Did they hurt you, Suzy?” he said with worried eyes.

“No… not really…” I said to him but he doesn’t seem convinced.

“Are you sure?” I tried smiling, but Sungyeol just …

Wait a second? Why is he worrying!?

I looked at the other members of INFINITE. They were standing around me, waiting for me to answer if I’m okay. All their eyes were on me. But it meant just one thing. I can feel that their worried. Their actually worried about me…

I should be touched…

But why does it feel weird? And why should they be!?