Too Much to Ask For :'(

I Know Who You're Looking For...

 

“Bae Suzy, will you be my date on the Homecoming Dance?”

Those words were stuck on my head for the whole day.

[Flashback]

 

All the people around had their jaws drop down with his words. As for me? I looked more stupid at the moment.

I was completely dumbfounded.

All eyes were on me. I could feel the pressure around with those eyes.

“What do you say, Suzy?” he handed out a bracelet in front of me.

I whispered my answer.

He leaned closer to hear it again. But I didn’t repeat it.

He leaned closer, “Please say yes.”

I gave in. “Yes.”

[Flashback over]

 

“SUZY! Open the stupid door!” my brother has been knocking for I have no idea how long.

“What for?” I yelled while I had my whole body buried in my bed of pillows.

“You haven’t eaten yet, that’s what’s for!” he’s getting pissed. I could feel it with the tone of his voice.

“I’m not hungry!” I yelled for the second time.

 

Without a warning, he barged in to my room.

“Yah! Learn how to knock Oppa!” I yelled at him.

He raised an eyebrow at me. “What’s the matter with you?”

 

For the second time today, I was dumbfounded.

What really is the matter with me?

“You’ve been acting weird since you came. You didn’t greet me, you didn’t smiled at me, you didn’t eat, you’re yelling at me…”

 

And his nagging started all through the night.

 

I have no idea what the hell is the matter with me. Why am I acting like this? I should be smiling like an idiot by now with his offer. I should be jumping in joy, talking non-stop and…

Why does it feel so… so… different? Weird?

I thought I’d be happy when the time comes of somebody actually asking me out. But now that it’s here, it feels so hard to accept the offer.

I never complained or suggested a specific someone to ask me out. I just wanted at least somebody.

Now, I got what I wanted. I even received more than what I asked for. I asked for just a simple person. But they gave me Jung Daehyun. Popular, good-looking, smart, talented… he’s almost perfect.

But why am I somehow regretting my decision?

Was I expecting someone else? I can’t be…

He’s too much to ask for…

 

 

 

-----

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

A Boring Chapter .. :(

Sorry Guys , but just to let you know I only update on Weekends

Sorry to keep you waiting !!! T____T

 

But dont worry , jagiyaboo always reminds me to update it and she's also an INSPIRATION :"""">