You're With Him!?

I Know Who You're Looking For...

 

We walked to the Smoothy Bar on the corner of the street. We were still far but I could already see Eun Ji. She seated outside but she’s wearing a coat. That’s odd… she wasn’t wearing her coat since recess. Some girl from the cafeteria accidentally splattered water on to her coat. We both don’t have spare coats so she went to class without them.

Oh well. At least now, she won’t be complaining about how cold it is. I wonder who owns that coat though…

Daehyun and I approached her.

“Hi Daehyun!” she greeted him with her sweet smile. Daehyun smiled at her too. She stood up to bow at him then I noticed… her coat is quite big for her. After she bowed, she offered us to sit down.

I sat down in front of Eun Ji and Daehyun sat beside me. There was an empty seat in front of Daehyun. Why would Eun Ji sit in a 4-person table? I told her that we’ll be spending a time with Daehyun and nobody else. Does she have someone with her right now?

In just a second, I knew who it was.

Sungjong came out of the Bar and had a tray of Smoothy’s in his hands. Daehyun suddenly stood up and walked towards Sungjong.

“Let me help you out, buddy…” he took the tray and walked towards our table. Eun Ji eyed me and I just stared at her too.

“What did you call him?” she faced Daehyun. Daehyun smiled and faced Sungjong behind him. Sungjong was checking his phone and faced us…

“Thanks for the help back there –“ he paused and stared at Daehyun, “Daehyun!?” he pointed at him.

Daehyun just nodded and smiled at him.

“You’re with him?” Sungjong faced me but he was still pointing at Daehyun.

I nodded unsurely. Is there something with that?

Sungjong’s eyebrows met.

“Yah, Jung Daehyun! Are playing with us or something!?” Sungjong’s voice rose. Eun Ji and I got nervous and held hands.

Daehyun’s face is just relaxed. He put down our drinks and stood straight in front of Sungjong. He put his two hands on Sungjong’s shoulders…

“Look, buddy…” he took a deep breath while Sungjong’s suspicious face was still on. “Do you think I’m playing with you?” he said in a weird tone.

Sungjong’s face gloomed. “No. I think you’re messing with me.”

After what Sungjong said that, everything happened so fast. Sungjong tossed Daehyun’s hands away from his shoulder and held Daehyun’s collar!

Eun Ji stood up and tried to get closer to them but I held her back.

“No Eun Ji! We can’t get involved with them!” she shrugged me off and went towards the two aggressive boys…

“Lee Sungjong, STOP IT!” Eun Ji screamed and Sungjong immediately let go of him.

 

They were both talking but I couldn’t hear it. I’m still keeping my distance until now. Eun Ji held Sungjong back while Daehyun is still keeping his cool.

Sungjong’s gloomed face didn’t change. Daehyun on the other hand, walked towards me…

“I’m sorry for ruining your… uh… day. I’ll see you tomorrow. I don’t wanna cause any more trouble…” he said and left.

I followed him and saw that he was walking towards INFINITE. All the guys bumped him but he didn't mind at all. He just walked straight passed them...

 

The guys walked towards us.

Hoya tapped Sungjong's shoulder...

"Relax Sungjong..."

 

----

Eun Ji and I walked home.

I couldnt help but remember those boys that almost exchanged punches right in front of me.

First, Daehyun and the 6 guys of INFINITE. Next, Sungjong and Daehyun.

 

Do boys use their fists to greet each other? Why did they all try to hit Daehyun!? He wasnt trying to do anything wrong... He was just trying to accompany me.

 

why did INFINITE --

"Watch where you're going, Suzy!" Eun Ji held the strap of my bag and pulled me away from the road.

"Sorry..." i whispered but she didnt seem to hear.

I looked at her. She seems... happy.

How come her day is the opposite of mine? I didnt really felt sad, but ... maybe a bit scared. talk about guys almost fought right in front of me!

 

"Gotta go, Sue..." she tapped my shoulder. I bowed at her and she did the same...

When she stood up, i saw something...

 

Her coat's ID says... Lee Sungjong?

 

---

I walked unconciously on my way home.

 

Why is Eun Ji wearing Sungjong's coat? Eun Ji hates wearing clothes of others unless it's from me. Then I remembered...

 

We didnt just went to the Smoothy Bar for nothing. Eun Ji was suppose to say something to me. But I guess she forgot...

But what was Sungjong doing there? It was just suppose to be me and Eun Ji.

 

Oh, WTH! I brought Daehyun in with us, so maybe she thought of bringing him in to be fair...

 

I'm thinking nonsense!

 

*wooshh* *wooshh*

 

what was that?

 

*wooshh* *wooshh*

 

I looked around...

Some bushes were moving on the side. That's odd.

 

I went closer to it.

And then , *BOOM!*

"Ouch!" some one squealed behind the bushes. It sounded like a guy. It sounded like...

 

NO .. That cant happen.

 

When I got close, I quickly opened the bush. Nothing was there...

I meant no one was there.

 

Oh well... Maybe I was just hearing stuff. That's right. My mind's just occupied that's all...

 

I better---

"Hello, what's this?" I picked up a white paper on the ground.

 

i flipped it and looked at it for a while. Then I noticed, It's a Polaroid photo ...

 

I got curious and turned it....

 

My eyes bulged out when I saw the photo...

 

 

 

That's me walking....