I Saved You

I Know Who You're Looking For...

 

“What’s with him?” Eun Ji tapped my shoulder.

I shrugged at her. “I think he just insulted me…”

She gave me a what look then she giggled. “L insulted you? You take things way too seriously Sue.”

She walked ahead of me and signalled to go out. I stepped out of my seat and—

“What’s this?” I stepped on something sticky. Oh no… please tell me I didn’t just stepped on a gum! Jinyoung is going to kill me if I come home with a gum on my shoe!

“Just pick it up so we can go…” Eun Ji said as she sounded kinda impatient.

“Why would I pick it up? I’m not gonna touch something sticky!”

“It’s not a gum if that’s what you’re thinking…” she rolled her eyes at me. “Would you just pick it up already!? We’re late!”

I sighed at her sudden Diva attitude. I checked my shoe first (well you don’t expect me to touch something sticky) but to my relief, it isn’t a gum! I picked it up with the edge of my fingers and Eun Ji smirked at my consciousness.

It’s just a paper with a smooth surface that’s why it’s sticky. To think about it, it isn’t just a paper. A photo? I checked the back of it and my eyes went wide…

 

 

That’s me with my head down on the table.

 

There’s also a quote at the side:

 

Don’t be embarrassed. A preoccupied mind just needs some time to recover from deep thoughts. Besides, I saved you…