A date?

I Know Who You're Looking For...

 

~Nadu, lovey dovey dovey~

I checked my phone and saw a text message from Eun Ji.

From Eun Ji:

Go have lunch without me.

I need to find Sungjong…

 

She texted me so plainly. This isn’t the way Eun Ji texts me. She would usually add smiley faces or any cute expressions…

And why would she be looking for Sungjong!?

When that guy is missing, for sure he’s with his Hyungs. Why bother looking for him?

 

“Hungry yet?” he suddenly popped out of nowhere.

I shook my head.

“Why not? You’ve been walking around for the whole lunch time. You should be hungry by now. Let’s go!” he took my hand and pulled me towards the cafeteria.

Something is weird.

His tone of voice is kinda odd. The way he said ‘You should be hungry by now.’ sounded so… so… persuasive. As if he’s forcing me to come with him…

And how the hell did he know I’ve been walking this whole time!? Was he following me or something!?

What the hell is the matter with you Jung Daehyun!?

 

“Here, sit down.” He pulled out one of the chairs. I didn’t notice we’re in the cafeteria already…

Wait a minute…

This isn’t the cafeteria!!

 

 

So I’m right here, sitting like an idiot. I have no clue why the hell I’m in a fancy café outside school!

Daehyun is already talking to the waitress and I think he’s ordering some expensive food…

“I bet you’ve never been to this place…” he said in a tone I find a little insulting.

“Yup…” I said casually. I don’t wanna lie about it. How can I get here? This place is for rich people! I don’t think my daily allowance can afford a simple coffee here.

He smiled.

“I guess I’m the first one to bring you here, as a date…” he said with what seems to be a smirk on his face.

“I think so…” I said so simply.

He’s probably bored talking to me right now. Why am I acting like this, anyway? I should be jumping in joy by now! He is right in a way. He is the first one to bring me here as a… a… did he just say date!?

“What did you say?” I turned around just when his words sink in.

“What?” he raised his head. I didn’t notice he was using his phone. So that’s why he wasn’t talking to me.

How am I supposed to say this?

Oh what the hell! I’ll just get to the point…

“A date? This is a date?” I said as calm as I can.

His smile spread up to his ear. “Of course it is.”

 

My jaw dropped.

 

“What do you mean date!?” I said loudly. People are staring at us but I don’t care. This is our conversation…

He smiled in a weird way. It looks like smirk but more like a smile…

He looked around and noticed that people are looking at us. he gave out a light smile then stood up…

“Can I have everyone’s attention please?” he said loudly.

All the people followed and turned their heads on us.

“This isn’t the first time I said this. but there is a complete difference between the other girls I said this to, to the girl that’s in front of me right now…” he knelt down.

 

 

“Bae Suzy, will you be my date on the Homecoming Dance?”