A Worried? Oppa

I Know Who You're Looking For...

 

“Did you separate the colored ones from the plain white ones?”

“Yes Oppa.” I rolled my eyes at him.

I walked down the stairs while holding the basket of laundry.

“Hurry up! I have an appointment later…” he checked his watch as he tapped his foot.

“An appointment…? Or a date?” I raised an eyebrow at him and grinned like crazy.

It was just a joke, but he turned away and said.

“Whatever. Just hurry!”

Even if I can’t see him, I know he’s somehow blushing. I never realized he’s been dating though. I haven’t seen him go out yet. Well, at least, not recently. He dated before. It just didn’t take long before they broke up. To be honest, my brother has a BAD taste for girls.

He had 2 girlfriends before. The first one was an ordinary girl from his class. They dated for about a year and then spilt up after the girl started to act all bratty. I guess Oppa spoilt her. The last one was someone I really disliked. She looked like a punk-rock kind of chick. Dad was very furious about him for dating her. It may sound unfair to the girl, but she was actually a bad influence to him. Now, I’m scared what kind of girl he’ll date after the last one.

I wonder who the girl is this time. Jinyoung hasn’t dated for more than 2 years now. Oh well. I guess he’ll let me meet her. But first things first, I gotta get this laundry basket inside his car and get to that laundry shop before lunch!

“Suzy! It’s 9am! Faster!” I rolled my eyes again.

“Coming! Do you have any idea how heavy this is!?” I exclaimed back.

“It’s not my fault you have so many clothes!” he came to me at the door and took the basket from my hand.

I smiled at him and mouthed my thanks. I made my way to his car.

“Let’s go?”

I nodded at him and we drove off.

---
 

“Don’t you think it’s funny how we spend more time as a family when doing our laundry?” he asked in between small laughs.

I laughed along but stopped just as a thought came in to mind.

*it would be a lot more fun if mom and dad were here.*

“Sue, you okay?” he snapped his fingers at me.

“Huh? Oh. Yeah…” I answered back.

He raised an eyebrow at me. “You know I saw you spacing out last night…”

I stared at him. He saw me spacing out? How? I mean, did I space out last night?

“You were looking at some pictures,” he continued.

“I thought you were just remembering memories but then I saw your facial expression,” he stopped to put the clothes in to the laundry machine.

“That made me suspicious of what you were doing…” he ended and looked at me.

“Is there… something you wanna talk about?”

I just stared at him.

Should I tell him?

No.

It would be weird.

I can’t tell him that someone takes photos of me and tell me advices that I need.

It might freak him out.

“Suzy. You’re spacing out again…” he said in a worried tone.

I gave him a sheepish smile.

“Don’t you think it’s weird to talk about this at a laundry shop?” I asked.

He burst in to laughter.

Phew.

“Maybe. But,” he stopped laughing then he sighed. “Just… promise me you’re okay.”

I raised an eyebrow at him.

“Were you checking if I was going mental!?” I asked in a shock expression.

He shrugged. “Hey, I’m just worried.”

The heck with you Jung Jinyoung!

I threw some of the clothes right on his face and he started laughing again! Argh! What kind of brother is he!?

 

 

-----

Sorry for the long wait. (if you were actually waiting xD) I just made a short and boring chapter to let you know that there’s another character coming up! :)) Well, actually there’s more than just one character coming up… BUT! It will cost another character’s life… *smiles like a devil* it won’t be too much of a drama so don’t worry~

It took me long cause my other story was receiving more attention than this one when that one was just something I made out of a boring day and have no idea how to continue… xD to be honest, I’m kinda frustrated about it *slumps to the ground*

ANYWAY HIGHWAY~

See you guys real soon. I have a high school life to take care of first and graduate THEN… HAYAHAY ANG BUHAY~!!! XDD

I’ll be back as soon as my semi-finals are over. Gotta study? For it. Whatever studying means xDD Joke! Don’t be like me guys if you wanna live a happy life xD

 

Alright, my note is now longer than my update… SO~

 

SEE YA GUYS AROUND~ :))