Questions Over the Laundry

I Know Who You're Looking For...

 

I was wondering where Daehyun was going to take me when we started walking. Of all the places I thought of, I didn’t even bother to think of my house…

“Here we are…” he stopped at our gate.

“Would… you like to come in?” I asked as I approached the gate to open it.

“Unless he wants me to, I would love to…” he pointed something at my back using his lips. *cute*

I looked back at it, then…

“Bae Suzy! Where in the world have you—who’s that!?” wow. My Oppa the great…

“He’s Daehyun. Don’t point at him…” I lowered his finger away from Daehyun’s face.

He raised an eyebrow at Daehyun. “Who are you suppose—“

“He’s suppose to leave.” I cut him off and faced Daehyun. “Right, Dae?”

“Y-yeah… Nice to meet you… err… sir. Annyeong!” he bowed then walked off hurriedly. When he distanced a bit, he looked back. I mouthed ‘sorry’ to him and he… he… winked.

“Dae? Since when did you start calling someone I don’t know their nicknames?” Jinyoung suddenly said. I sighed before I faced him.

“He’s a friend…” I rolled my eyes at him before getting through the gate.

“A friend…? A friend that took you from school to home? You call that a friend!?”

I didn’t answer. I just walked inside the house and stopped at the kitchen.

“YAH!” he yelled.

“What!?” I tried to sound calm but he looks a bit pissed.

“Are you…” he raised his eyebrow.

“What?”

He tilted his head then pointed to the door.

“Oppa spit it out!” I said loudly.

He stood straight then his lip. That can only mean he’s gonna say something complicated or something that’s hard to explain… gosh, that mannerism of his makes me nervous!

“You couldn’t be possibly dating that guy… right…?”

My cheeks burned red. I couldn’t answer nor can I even move.

His jaw dropped at my expression. Being my step-brother and all for the past 16 years—I met him when I was already 3 years old—he knew exactly what my expression means.

“NO way…” he mouthed.

“What’s wrong with that!?” I asked. His expression was kinda offending…

He tilted his head then stood back straight again. He placed his fingers on his chin as if he was thinking…

“Oppa, what’s wrong…?”

He shrugged then walked upstairs…

What’s with him!?

“Oh…” he stopped at the edge of the stairs. His tone was kinda serious…

“What?” I asked calmly. If I yell, I might get grounded for about a week without TV.

“Check your laundry. Tomorrow’s general cleaning day…” then he entered his room.

 

I wanted to scream ‘what!!!!’ right then and there but I decided not to. If I do, it’s either I’ll be grounded for a week without TV or start doing the laundry right this moment… but I prefer none of those of course.

 

So, I did what Oppa said. I went through my laundry basket that night after dinner. The dinner part was kinda quiet since it’s just the both of us again. Mom and Dad will be home in I—don’t—know—when. Something’s weird with him though… he wasn’t talking to me nor was he even looking straight at me.

“Check your laundry…” he reminded me before I went to my room.

Right as I closed the door, I pulled out my laundry basket and dug in to it. I separated the coloured ones to the white ones so I won’t have to do it tomorrow—to save time and effort of course.

Next were my school uniforms. I separated my blouse from the rest since it’s the only one that’s white in colour. Before putting the coats next to the skirts, sweaters and necktie, I checked its pockets.

I’m the kind of person that loves to put things on the nearest places so I won’t be surprised if I find something inside it…

Some scratch papers…

My pens…

Some candy wrappers…

Geez, these are all trash except for my pens! I took the coat I wore today and looked in to it…

My photo in class and the one in the salon earlier…

I sighed as I looked at it. How can this photo be developed at a fast time? Oh well… I’ll think about it when I’m done.

I placed it on my bedside table first then proceeded with the laundry. I checked the other coat I had and pulled out another familiar thing.

Another photo of me.

The first photo I saw when I was walking home…

 

I remembered putting it inside my pocket after I saw it behind the bushes. I didn’t even bother to look who took it…

 

Oh well…

 

I put it on the bedside table along with the other photos. I went back to what I was doing but then, I couldn’t keep my head from thinking of the photos…

 

Who took it?

Why would he take a photo of me?

Is he following me?

How come he captured the photos so accurately?

 

I let out a deep breath as the questions filled my head.

“Does separating your laundry tire you!?” I flitch at my brother’s sudden entrance.

I glared at him first. “You’re getting used to going in my room without knocking Oppa.”

“So what?”

“IT’S. DIS.RES.PECT.FUL.” I hope that would give him a clue.

He smirked. “Funny. I remember saying that to you when you barged in to my room with me not wearing anything besides my boxers…”

With that, he left the room.

 

***
after doing my chore, I sat on my bed with my back on the headboard. I wasn’t tired, but rather more… confused? I don’t know…

I took the photos and stared at them…

My head on the table, my face in the salon…

They were both taken on the same day. Today. How can he take this in a short time?

I mean, don’t photos take time to get developed!? There’s a lot of process in developing photos. Well, I’m not a real expert when it comes to photos but still… I know how it happens.

I found these maybe just a few minutes after it was taken. I’m sure it was only a few minutes since I know that’s how I look like a few moments back then… but how can it be there?

Plus, the notes under it.

Sure make up can make you look beautiful. But do you have to? No you don’t. Why? ‘Cause you already are…

Don’t be embarrassed. A preoccupied mind just needs some time to recover from deep thoughts. Besides, I saved you…

All these notes… they all have something to say through the times when these photos were taken.

To think about it, these photos were taken when I wasn’t in a very good… well, let’s say, mood or state. The notes… they… sound like… advices? I don’t know. I sounds so sincere… as if it cares…

It cares. It cares from a far… from far. How far?

Who and where are you?

Whoever he is, he cares. He actually cares. But he doesn’t just care, he knows. He knows what I feel. Most of all, he cares what I feel…

Who and where are you?

 

 

-------------

Hello people! Okaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyy..... 

 

I AM SOOOOOOOOO SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    *bows 100x*

 

My excuse will always be the same....

SCHOOL WORK!

 

My friend actually advised me to put this on hiatus, but... I wanted to continue it. Plus, I'm losing SUBSCRIBERS! That weakens me every time I open my account :(( 

 

ANYWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYS....

 

I'm back! But I can't promise to update taht much. Even so, you guys would stick with me right!? I mean, we all LOVE Myungsoo and Suzy right!?

 

BTW, I can't seem to fix Chapter 13. It's rated but it actually isnt. Dont be scared to read or skip it. 

 

I LOVE YOU GUYS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!