Chapter3

The Guy I Left Behind [ discontinued ]


 

 

 

  chapter three:  

 

hushed burden

 


 

 

Those gruelling hardships really got the best out of her. She was known as the greatest Krystal Jung every man bows down to, but now it wasn’t the same.

‘I’m totally not like anyone else! I’m not giving up without a Goddamn fight!’

That’s what she told herself while weeping. She immediately got dressed up and went to her friend’s home to seek for help since she was her only company at Japan. It was the first time for her to ask for help from a friend and besides, she already knows about Krystal’s life in Japan, it was not a confidential thing to her; Krystal has nothing to be ashamed of.

                “I need your help Eun Hee. Please... help me.”

                “Oh Krystal, I can’t. I’m sorry.”

                “What? Wait? What do you mean?!”

She closed the door but Krystal tried her best to shout for her name and to beg for help. Knocking at the door to its loudest but still, she ignored her. Now, her friend turned to be a fake one. Krystal knows how wealthy enough Eu Hee is. With a snap of her fingers she can buy anything and have everything she wanted. She was slumped against the door, body shaking irritably as she tried to hold back her tears. Losing hope, she left Eu hee’s house, feeling discouraged as she wandered the moonlit streets.

Actually, Eu hee was the one who forced Krystal to try her luck in Japan. She told her stories how much money she can make. Those fabricated stories were like for real, anyone can be fooled by those. The truth blurts out every time.

 

Byun Baekhyun, how is he?

Their business performance was really getting better on the palm of his hands. He became the CEO of their company as his preparation for his future. As the heir, it is his responsibility to take care of the company, the Byun Corporation. He did his best to be one of the greatest, and with just several months all of his hard work paid off. Everyone, watch out from the new Baekhyun.

 His love was ‘pure and sincere’, but now, did everything change?

 Yes, from that perfect ideal man into a total jerk. Krystal influenced him that much. Those days when perfect Baekhyun still existed were all in the past and no one knows if he will go back to his old habits, as the guy who was loyal to his one true love.

But will he? Who the heck knows?

All his victims were models, a way of vengeance... perhaps.

 

     

Taeyeon, she was like him before. After their one night stand, she wanted him to be hers. As expected, he refused her. If Sulli wanted more experience in bed, sure, he won’t refuse her. Having a commitment with him? Never.

         Hyeri, one of the famous models of today’s generation. Her face was been seducing Baekhyun every time he saw her in tv or in a magazine. When Baekhyun had a chance to meet her and to have a date with her, he pulled her in bed and did everything his dirty little mind wanted to do.

         Jiyeon, he met her at his friend’s party. There was one thought in his mind ‘She’s hot!’ And he wanted her all throughout the evening. By the time they were all alone. He started to hit on her. Of course, he had her for a night. Maybe, they can repeat it again. Only if he wanted her again to sleep with him.

 

All of them wanted him but as the greatest playboy. Not even in their wildest dreams.

***

It was her 20th birthday, she reminisce the times in Korea during her day. Those DJ’s and her peers are with her, celebrating her birthday as if there was no tomorrow. Her stomach was already growling she had to find money to buy food and right now she’s totally desperate.

Krystal went to a bar nearby hoping that she can get a job as a waitress at the club. She successfully had one, though their manager was really harsh. She served every tables in the club because all resigned due to their manager’s cruel attitude. Every day, he was embarrassing Krystal in front of their customers.

“ How many times do I have to tell you?! Clean the tables immediately after the customers had left!”

                “I’m sorry sir but I was serving the other customers.”

                “Stop giving me excuses! Do your job!”

Krystal sighed with deep shame and frustration. A boy was looking at her; his eyes were filled with lust. Krystal was a bit freaked out about it; he’d been doing the same thing for almost a week. Krystal decided to confront him.

                “Sir, is there something I can do to help you?”

The boy stood up from his seat and kissed her. She pushed him hard causing him to fall into the table. This caused other customers to be afraid and to leave. Her manager quickly went to Krystal and to the guy to talk to both of them.

 “Krystal! What is this again?! Why are arguing with our customer?”

“He suddenly kissed me! What do you want me to do? To jump out of happiness for kissing a total stranger! That’s what ing es deserve!”

“Krystal! He is still a customer! You’re fired!”

“What you’re firing me because of this ? Whatever! I’m leaving! you sir! Both of you are a ing ! Jerk!”

“Wait.” The customer said “I’ll buy a night with her how much is it?”

“Exuse me? What do you think of me? A cheap girl you just can sleep with anytime you want.”

“$600, you can have her for a day.”

“What?! Hey I resigned, okay?!”

Her manager grabbed her and whispered to her ear.

“Listen, Krystal! I will give you $300.We’ll share the money. Common get real! You can’t have $300 just for a single day!”

Her manager was right. With that amount of money she can already pay her apartment for a month and buy some groceries.  She had no choice but to agree with her manager. And besides she had nothing to lose because she’s no longer a .

                “Alright. I’ll go with you just for this day.”

The boy paid him $600 then he asked Krystal to go with him. They rode his car and they went to his room. He immediately locked the door and take off his clothes.

                “Wait? What are you doing?”

                “I didn’t pay $600, just to watch you sleeping. I want you.”

He did everything with Krystal, and she has to admit it he was hot and he was awesome in bed. He was undeniably rich for having a car and for paying a night with her. Perhaps the old Krystal wasn’t completely gone at all but she just gave up.

                “My name is Minho. What’s your name?”

                “Krystal. Is this your house?”

                “Is it obvious? Maybe, we’ll spend more nights together.”

                “Uhhh? What?”

                “Just get your clothes on. I’m taking you home.”

After that night, it was followed with more and as time goes, her payment was getting bigger but Minho doesn’t really care. All the money he had spent for Krystal, it was just a penny for him. He can have that money back in just one single day.

Minho also helped her to get back on track on her career. He gave her a job as a model. Since, he himself was also a model. He referred Krystal and with his help. She had a job that easy. Krystal had quitted in her old job as a waitress.

     

‘Goodbye to my dusty apartment. Eu Hee, I’ll get my revenge on you soon. Don’t worry.’

Minho did not longer need her since he already had his girlfriend. All her fame got taken away when Minho left her. She still tried her best to get Minho back so she talked to him.

“Minho please don’t leave me. I... I love you.”

“Oh common’ Krystal just stop with your drama. You know that I only like you because of your looks and your body and you wanted me for my money. Don’t worry, here’s your plane ticket back to Korea and here’s my final payment. Goodbye!”

  “Minho, wait!”

She had to leave. All the things she had, had been taken back again. Now she is right here in Korea. Trying her luck again, fighting with life, trying to know what will happen next.


 

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE:  I'm sorry if this chapter didn't meet your expectation^^ I hope you'll continue supporting us <3!