Chapter1

The Guy I Left Behind [ discontinued ]

 

 

 

  chapter one:  

 

lonesome moonglight

 


Dancing at clubs every night this is what Krystal usually does….

She always describes her life as boring…

She does modelling for a living…

Her parents died when she was fifteen…

She was all alone from then on…

She loves messing up with boys... well tricking them I suppose… She was unlike other girls… She wasn’t the one getting dumped. She was the one who dumps…

 “Girl, Baekhyun’s waiting for you.”

“Him again? I thought we talked about us. Can’t he just stop?”

 “About both of you, girl you have a relationship?!”

“What!? No! Never! He looks like a kid. I want a man!”

“Then why do you keep him waiting.”

“Fun time. My life was been boring so I need a toy. And he’s perfect.”

“You evil ! Go on; tell him you’re leaving,”

“I will, bye. I got a heart to break. This’ll be fun.”

Krystal went to Baekhyun and talked to him...

“Hey Baekhyun I need to talk to you in private.”

“Let’s go.”

They went at the back of the club and started to talk...

“Baekhyun,  I’m leaving tomorrow.”

“What? Why? What's wrong this time?”

“Baekhyun, you know what we had was just a little game.”

“What? We’ve been so intimate in bed two days ago. And the following day, you broke up with me. And now? You're leaving? This might be just one of your little games but this is not for me. What I feel for you was, is, and will always be real. Krystal, I really like you.”

“Baekhyun, you don't get it, do you? We have nothing, okay? What we had was just one night stand. ONE. NIGHT. STAND. We played with our bodies but that's it. If you're seeking for some serious here, then you went with the wrong girl.  Just stop texting or calling me, okay?”

Before Krystal left she gave him a long sweet kiss. After she entered the club she had an evil smirk.

‘Finally, I don’t have to deal with that anymore. Haha! Two points for me. Krystal Jung you’re the best. Did you see how a tear fell from his eye? What a crybaby.’

Krystal Jung, the famous lady in their town. A bikini model that has a  name that really stands out for boys. She is hot, beautiful, or anything synanymous to that. Probably one of the reasons why she always gets what she wants - boys. But all of Krystal’s boyfriends were just used. She used them for fun.

According to her, they are all stupid falling for a girl like her. Well, she is maybe right. How can you stand a girl with that kind of attitude and behaviour? But maybe, just maybe, there is somethg more. There's something more than what the eyes perceive. A golden heart? Probably. Or the girl who is affectionate and loves to help others? Perhaps. But who are we kidding?! It’s impossible for she is the Krystal Jung. 

And her latest victim?

Byun Baekhyun.

That comes from middle class of the society. Their small business is their only source of income. His attitudes were very different from Krystal Jung. He is sensitive, kind, caring. When he loves you, he really does. His love is pure and sincere. He gives up everything - pride, money, time, and also himself - just for love. Just for his love. He is just that, that Byun Baekhyun.

But, still, it was never enough for the Krystal Jung. She, in the end, refused his love.

But, will she regret what she did? Or will not?

Krystal was busy preparing her stuff. She was off to Japan for some modelling reasons. On her way, as she opens the door of her apartment, she saw Baekhyun, in a sitting position with bended knees wrapped carefully by his arms, sleeping. He looks extremely fragile, she thought. It seems like he's waiting for Krystal and ended up sleeping by the long wait.

Krystal sighed slowly and then she woke him up...          

“How long have you been here?”

“9 hours," trying to stand up on his feet but feeling so weak.

“9 hours?! You surely waited for me, huh? Listen, let me clear things for you: I. DON'T. LIKE. YOU. I never did, okay? Just stop. You’ll end up getting hurt. Now, go.”

“Krystal, I love you.” He holds her arms scared but firm.

“Baekhyun! I don’t! So, just leave before things get worse!" She screams so loud, wishing that he'll hear (understand) it and will finally heed to her sentiment.

His hands lose its grip and find its way to his back with his head hang low. He finally gave up.

Krystal rode her car and started driving. Baekhyun still tried to chase Krystal but he couldn’t because he doesn’t have a car. Krystal arrived at the airport and entered her aircraft leaving Baekhyun with a broken heart.

‘Goodbye Korea, see you next time. And you, Baekhyun, I really hate ers like you.”

‘Krystal, why did you leave me? A game? All we had was just a game?! Those dirty aggressive kisses were all nothing? I've had it! I'm done and I'm over you. You’re not worthy of me, not at all. I wish we won't ever cross each other's path again.’


 

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE:  Here's the chapter enjoy reading this^^ I hope this'll leave a good impression on you for the story! We promise to make the story better and better on latter chapters. Thanks for those who subscribed <3 !