Chapter10

The Guy I Left Behind [ discontinued ]

 

 

 

 

  chapter ten:  

 

amidst the faith

 


 

Both Sulli and Krystal parked themselves on a settee, taking a few sips from their glasses of liquor as they observed the clubbers mingle throughout the whole night. 

“So Krystal,” Sulli began, fiddling with her drink. “Anything you want to tell me?”

“Nothing much, I guess. I’m all good, anyway.” Krystal replied as she carefully leaned on the backrest.

Sulli let out a chuckle. “Are you sure? I doubt that.”

“Look here, Sulli. I sure as hell know you. Get straight to the point and ask me whatever it is that you’re curious about, for Christ’s sake.” Krystal rolled her eyes.

“Okay then. How’s Baekhyun?” Sulli questioned as she inched closer to her stunned friend, a mischievous smile dancing on her lips.

“He’s doing fine, I can tell. It’d be much better for you to ask him, though. It’s not like I’m his owner or anything.” Krystal told her, taking a huge swig of the liquor.

“I meant something else, stupid,” Sulli scoffed. “Was Baekhyun really good?”

Krystal felt a thud underneath her chest. Unknowingly, she began fanning herself with her bare hands, in hopes to drive away the sudden heat.

“What the heck are you talking about? I don’t think I like where this conversation’s headed, Sulli.” Krystal forced out a laugh.

“Playing dumb, aren’t we? You’re not even the greatest liar, Krystal. Something definitely happened between you and Baekhyun, I’m sure. There’s no point in hiding,” Sulli snapped. “Spit it out.”

“Damn it,” Heaving a devastated sigh, Krystal raised her one arm to surrender. “Fine, shoot.”

“I just asked you. Was Baekhyun really good?” Sulli cooed, batting her lashes flirtatiously.

Krystal rubbed her temples, taking shallow breaths. “God, tell me you’re joking.”

“Tell me everything, Krystal. Go for details, if you must. Was he the gentle infant that he is?” Sulli asked with much interest. “Or was he rough, perhaps?”

Feeling her whole body grow all tense and warm, she ended up burying her face to her sweating palms.

“Aw, you’re being unfair, you brat. Lay off the suspense and let’s hear it,” Sulli said; wrapping her one arm around Krystal’s stiffened shoulders. “Even if you stay still, I’m not letting you off the hook.”

“Just as long as you’ll shut up, then fine. The guy was ing great, okay?” Krystal hissed, trying with much difficulty not to give out a hint of liking.

“The tiger within that guy was unleashed, after all. Screw you, Krystal. I envy you.” Sulli planted her fists on Krystal who simply laughed in response.

“By any chance, would you mind lending him to me? I’m in desperate need of something to fulfill my desires. Who knows? I might make an amazing pleasure slave.” Sulli giggled, trying hard to seem like a seductress.

“Dream on, you nut. That tiger has been tamed, so back off.” Krystal warned, glaring at Sulli before breaking into a fit of laughter.

“Kidding,” Sulli winked at her. “But, if you ever change your mind, I’ll be more than glad to play that game with your dearest sweetheart.”

“Like that’ll happen,” Krystal mumbled as she poured herself another glass. “Baekhyun has nobody else but me, remember that.”

“Don’t worry, there’s no way in hell I’ll ever make a move on your guy,” Sulli shook her head. “He’s not being a player though, is he? I’ll kill him if he dares to break your heart.”

“He isn’t. I know him, especially now that something just happened between us, he won’t betray me,” Krystal beamed up at her friend. “I trust him.”

Sulli simply nodded as she strained a smile on her face, though she found things contradictory.

Be careful whom you trust, Krystal…

 

 

After hanging out with Sulli, Krystal was left at home, bored to death. Even after flipping through the channels on TV, doing so never worked wonders for her.

Gravely raiding her closet for a decent outfit, it occurred to her that shopping for some new stuff might be the remedy to her sudden idleness.

After changing into a new set of clothes, she casually walked until she reached the mall closest to her home. Exultantly entering the department store, she tried to search for some suitable getups, which she found difficult.

She proceeded to several bunches of clothing stores, but clearly failed to find an article that sparked her interest.

Maybe finding something that suited her was much harder than her career in modeling, she thought.

Sighing, she scanned through the clothing racks, pushing the hangers aside one by one, studying each and every of the branded outfits.

After discarding about half of the clothes that hung by the rack, she noticed a couple that stood from behind it.

She tried to ignore them, clearing as her mind unknowingly recalled her pleasurable contact with Baekhyun just recently. As expected, she found herself blushing at the thought.

She smiled to herself, purely contented with the way things were going on in her life. Nothing else can go wrong, she thought. They both found love, true and sincere. There was no way they were going to part their ways like they did in the past.

As much as she tried to ignore the affectionate couple, she ended up watching them as she felt butterflies build up inside her stomach.

She focused her eyes on both of them and found it somehow strange that the guy seemed so familiar, even from a lone angle.

Maybe it was a friend of hers, or a prior schoolmate, maybe.

She narrowed her eyes to get a clearer view of the guy’s face, but ended up regretting what she just did.

Her eyes widened in complete shock, her hands slapping shut. She nearly stumbled from where she stood, but managed to maintain her balance by holding onto the racks.

What she thought was a simple misconception turned out to be the worst.

Along with the unfamiliar girl was Baekhyun, whom she loved so dearly.

was agape and she felt hot tears brim in her eyes as she painfully eyed the man she loves, satisfying his yearnings through another girl.

Baekhyun’s lips were making its way through the girl’s passionately, his hands caressing almost every inch of her body in the process.

The girl’s hand ruffled Baekhyun’s hair and neck, and how Krystal loathed that fact.

The girl had no right to even feel the warmth of his skin, Krystal thought. And she knew in her heart that Baekhyun will be the only guy to mend her wounds.

But with what she was seeing, everything that went supposedly well just jumbled in one turn.

Hearing them moan in pleasure filled her with nothing but sheer disgust and pain. Only she, herself deserves to own Baekhyun’s loving taste, she was aware.

As the girl and Baekhyun broke apart from their kiss, they both walked until Baekhyun was able to notice Krystal, who now stood in front of them, blocking their only way.

Her pleading eyes remained on his stern ones, trying hard not show any hint of the pain that she was feeling. She held onto her pride, trying to fight off the tears.

Baekhyun should at least let go of the stranger and talk to her, she thought. If he really cares for her, guilt should’ve washed him thoroughly.

But instead of what she expected, Baekhyun simply let out a smirk, passing her by as their shoulders brushed against each other.

The tears she tried so hard to fight off slid out of her eyes at once, feeling her shredded heart bleed to the extent that she almost lost her breath.

So much for trust….