Chapter11

The Guy I Left Behind [ discontinued ]

 

 

 

 

  chapter eleven:  

 

taming es

 


 

Her cold eyes were distant as she tried to continue on her tracks, keeping herself from breaking her knees onto the ground.

She doesn’t know when it started or how it started, when her fairy tale turned upside down.

She gets the gist of it, that it was her fault. She shouldn’t have left him. His love for her was true but what did she do? She played with his heart and shattered it into little pieces without mercy.

He was the man every girl wants to have, she can repeat that to herself a thousand times but one thing she’ll never understand is why she left him. He’s the perfect boyfriend. And probably, her perfect husband in the future.

She managed to walk on her way back home. Then, she remained seated on the chair, somehow waiting for him to apologize. She waited for hours, stared at the clock, but suddenly, he was brought back into her minutes for a moment.

“Krystal, do you love me?” He asked sincerely, wrapping his arms around her while watching the sunset.

“Do you have to ask? You know what’s the answer oppa.” She replied, her eyes meeting his.

“I just want to hear it from you.” Baekhyun somehow wanted to hear it from her loud and clear he wants her to say that he’s her one and only no matter what happens.

“I love you, nothing can change that.” She said, the tone of her voice was warm, tender. He brushed her lips against her then harder.

“Oppa, can I ask you something?” Krystal muttered while looking at the sun as the cold wind whips around them, making them feel they were alone, peaceful, for a short moment, in a paradise.

He cocked his eyebrows then he asked, “What?”

“If I will ever fall out of love with you, what would you do?”

“I’ll try my best to win your heart back. I’ll do everything and anything for you. I will apologize for every mistake that I did that made you fell out of love with me and I’ll probably show you every day how much I love you even though it will hurt so bad that the girl I like doesn’t like me anymore. And I will probably – “

She cut him off by saying, “Alright, alright, I get the big picture. You’ll show me how much you love me every day.” She casted a meaningful look and beamed at him, “thank you...”

“For what?”

“For loving me, even though I don’t deserve it.” She confessed, trying to show him his gratitude for everything he did for her, for always being there on the worst days of her life, for patting her back and letting her cry on his shoulders when everything seems so wrong and for making her smile every day.

“Shh... don’t say that. You’re the most perfect girl that I ever met.” He claimed, pinning her hair beneath her ears.

She beamed at him; silence covered the space between them drawing them even closer.

She woke up, her back aching upon falling asleep into the chair by the long wait she had for Baekhyun. She stood up and realized that a tear fell from her eye. The perfect scenario of their past was a mixture of sadness and joy.

She slept with Baekhyun in her mind the whole night.

The next day, her phone ringing under her pillow, she picked it up... it’s Sulli.

“Hello this is Krystal. I think you had the wrong number.” She said, placing her phone beside her ears, by this moment, she’s not in her real state and she’s just jumping into reality since she’s just half awake.

“Hey sleepyhead! Today’s our reunion, don’t you know that? Wake up from bead! Get up! Get up!” She tried her best to wake up her best friend, she knows her so well. She knows how hard it is to wake her up.

“Oh, Sulli it’s you. What do you want?” She said, rubbing her eyes, sitting on the corner of her bed, trying to compose herself.

“You-need-to-go-with-me-in-the-reunion!” She said, but Krystal ears caught it anyway. “Alright I will.”

“I’ll be picking you up later.”

Her eyes widened, shocked. “Wait, Sulli, Sulli – “ She tried to get her conversation back but Sulli hang up the phone already.

What should I do? She wondered, browsing the clothes on her closet. One thing she bears in mind is to show Baekhyun that she’s prettier, better than the girl who was with him last night.

Her hair curled on its ends, wearing a dress showing her perfect curves with her wedge shoe. With her figure, any man can fall for her that instant. Her perfectly shaped legs were exposed and as usual, she was looking so flawless, so perfect.

Hence, Sulli’s car horned at the front of her house while Sulli was calling out for her name continuously. She went out of the house and even her best friend was dazed. “Krystal, we’re going to a reunion not in a pageant, too much for preparation, huh?”

She hopped in and gave her best friend a stern look, “Just shut up and drive.”

She doesn’t want to dress up this much but she has to prove Baekhyun that she’s prettier, not because she wants to be the star of the night and hopefully, it will work.

Stepping out of the car, everybody looked at her. Of course they recognized her. Her name’s prominent in modelling industry as well as magazine covers.

She is charismatic.

Baekhyun looked at her but gave her a glance. He continued to walk towards his way to Krystal with a girl tugging on his arms, it was the girl he had last night.

“Krystal, I never thought you’d be here.” He said, raising the glass of wine in his hands, “Want a drink?”

“No, I’m fine. And what made you think that I won’t join the reunion. Oh, why don’t you introduce me to your... friend. Who’s she?” She asked, cocking her eyebrows. 

“This is Jiyeon, my girlfriend.” He replied, sending off a smirk.

“Oh, hello. My name’s Krystal.” She said, offering her hand to Jiyeon.

“I’m fine. I won’t bother to spare you a handshake. Aren’t you the girl obsessed to Baekhyun oppa? But one thing I just want to tell you, I know you want to have him and it’s not gonna happen.” She said raising her eyebrows with full pride. “Come on oppa, let’s leave. The air doesn’t seem nice here anymore. I don’t know... maybe it’s because of her presence.” She pulled Baekhyun’s arms to another direction, not wanting to feel Krystal’s presence anymore.

“Douchebag... Obsessed? That wants a fight... I think I can give her one. She really wants the crap out of me, doesn’t she?” Krystal hissed but her best friend heard it.

“Girl, don’t make a scene.”

Krystal continued on her tracks and didn’t bother to listen at what her best friend had said, she went to Baekhyun and pulled the girl from his hands, slapped her then she got the wine from a table and spilled it over Ji yeon’s face.

“You !” Ji yeon said while wiping the water from her face.

“I’m not a but I’m a badass. And I’m sure as hell that no girl will ever let anyone call her obsessed because I’m not,” She said, she suddenly pulled Baekhyun and brushed her lips against his. His eyes widened upon what she did then she continued, “You crossed my boundaries, and I won’t give a damn for letting you get away with that – “

“Don’t you – “ Ji yeon tried to defend herself but Krystal cut her off and said, “Don’t you dare to utter a single word or I’ll get the crap out of you and one more thing... you’re the intruding our love story and our lives would be better off without you.”

She turned her back and tried to continue on her way but she looked back at her again, she realized that she’s not yet done.

“I don’t give a damn for ers like you but I thought that s need to have some lessons from the master and you are just one of them. You're just a and I'm the super . I can crush you whenever I want. So you little chicken might want to leave my precious Baekhyun if you still want to live. Because if you don’t... and you really want to know what I can do... I might be joining another party... another reunion actually, but by that time, were celebrating for a death of a .”

Everybody clapped their hands and laughed at Jiyeon. Of course everybody knew about Baekhyun and Krystal’s love story and just like before, Jiyeon is that er trying to intrude their story.

The problem between Baekhyun and Krystal is enough but now, another is trying to enter their story and it’s sure as hell that Krystal won’t let her.

It’s time to teach es real lessons, Krystal thought as she continued on her tracks towards the exit.