The MT Part 4: The Expressionless Man

Love At First Bite

Alas I finally feel sqeaky clean and fresh. After getting washed up and changed, I sneakily headed towards the bathroom where I drank my packed bottle of blood to fill me up for the rest of the night. Arriving back inside the cabins, I watched as Tiffany and Jessica fought over the mirror while Hyorin brushed Soyu's hair.

"Where's Bora" I asked as Soyu turned her head towards my direction.

"Hm, She's probably talking to that guy. What's his name again? The foreign looking one" Soyu said showing off her thinking face.

"Dongwoon" Hyorin added, leaving Soyu nodding in agreement.

After getting sorted out, The rest of us headed outside linking arms walking towards the cafeteria. Jessica and Tiffany were trailing behind when suddenly Hyorin spoke up.

"I hope there's ddeokbokki" Hyorin mumbled

"eew" We heard Tiffany whine from behind leaving the three of us silently laughing.

We arrived inside the cafeteria when we were welcomed with whiffs of food surrounding the room. Looking around the place, I could tell there were all sorts of food and desserts and to my surprise I actually found them appetizing.

"Guys over here!" I heard Bora's voice from a distance. Hyorin was right, She was sitting with Dongwoon and his clan.

"You must be Bora's friends, I'm Dongwoon!" He smiled offering a handshake to me and Hyorin and Soyu.

A chuckle escaped from Soyu, leaving shared glances coming out of the three of us. Embarrassed and obviously blushing we could tell Bora was feeling heated up.

"Y-You guys must be f-feeling hungry, Come on!" Bora leaded us towards the platter of food.

The food may look appetizing but deep inside I know my body couldn't handle it, cause after all I am a vampire. 

"You got to be kidding me" Soyu said slightly shocked as she compared my plate to hers. Mine looked like nothing compared to hers.

"All set? Come on let's sit down!" Bora said leading us towards the table.

We arrived at our table where Bora assigned us to sit. All three of us were casually sitting down eating when suddenly I felt a presence approach us.

"Oh, Hyorin, Soyu & ____ meet my friends!" Dongwoon said as he pointed to the male figures who were about to sit down. I smiled at each and every one of them when my eyes suddenly landed to one particular person.

"Hm don't mind him, That's just Leejoon. He eats a lot" Dongwoon added leaving me slightly engaged. Never knew these guys were actually nice.

I continued looking around the table when suddenly the smile on my face instantly dropped. What's he doing here? Don't tell me their friends. I can't stand looking at him

"Jaejoong are you going to eat that?" So his name is Jaejoong huh?

Soyu's POV

So his name is Leejoon, huh?  He look's pretty cute. I mean, umm, how do I say this? .....Nice? Yes, He looks nice~  He likes food, Just like me!

Your POV

I casually picked on my food, As my stomach couldn't take any of the human food. As appetizing as it looks, it certainly doesn't taste nice. Nothing could beat Umma's blood stew.

"_______ What's wrong? You've been picking that roast beef for at least half an hour!" Bora asked concerned. By then all eyes were on me and I couldn't help but keep silent until two voices interrupted me.

"I CAN HAVE THAT!" Soyu and Leejoon yelled in unison, leaving the whole table shocked.

I laughed at their cuteness, As I pushed my plate aside leaving them eat the rest. Funny as it sounds, They looked like a cute couple. Just as I was about to pour myself a cup of water, My stomach suddenly growled but thank god know one heard it. Trying to ignore the pain, I clutched onto my stomach hopefully stopping the pain.

Looking back up I faked a tint smile when I suddenly met eyes with him. Jaejoong. It's like he's been observing me the whole time. I couldn't read his expressionless face but there was just something about it that made me feel scared. Could it be that he saw me hiding the pain of my stomach? Or does he still remember the encounter back at school.

Quickly looking away, I pretended to join into conversation with Leejoon and Soyu when in the corner of my eyes I could still sense Jaejoong's dark, hypnotic eyes piercing right into me. 

Not even three seconds past, but I needed to get out of here. My stomach just wanted to give in, quickly excusing myself I rushed outside towards the bathrooms where I vomitted out all the yucky substance. There goes my dinner.

Getting myself back up, I washed my mouth and face and headed outside when I suddenly jumped in shock. It was him.

"You scared me!" I blurted out clutching onto my chest as I watched his body lean on the brick wall.

"Now you know how I feel back at the station" Oh gosh he remembers.

Ignoring his presence, I continued walking, with him trailing behind. It was certainly awkward but thank god it was dark.

"Hey ___, Wait!" I heard him say which just made me fasten up my pace.

"I said wait!" And by then he was already clutching onto my arm. I couldn't move, I was in complete shock but that was quickly erased when we both heard voices and footsteps coming out of the cafeteria.

I don't know what happened but next thing I knew, I was already hiding behind the cafeteria away from everybody.

"Let go of me!" I pushed his arm aside, his face still expressionless as ever.

The atmosphere was awkward and the small light twitched as it was running out of light. I wanted to scream, I wanted to run but my mouth seemed to be sealed and my feet seemed to be stuck. Just what was happening to me. 

 

A/N: The story is going somewhere right? LOL. keke DOUBLE UPDATE~Finally some YOU X JAEJOONG INTERACTION! Oh, and I sense some couple shipping~ No Shindong in this chapter ^0^

Please comment...Please ><