The MT: Part 2

Love At First Bite

"We're here!" I heard someone cheered and when I looked out the window, I couldn't believe what I was just seeing.

This place was beautiful, no wait, breathtaking! From the scenery to it’s distinct feature’s, everything about it was just amazing, Way better then the landscapes back at Seoul.

I just felt like painting the whole scenary.

“Beautiful isn’t it?!” Bora smiled, as she pointed to the glistening sky. I nodded in agreement as we both grabbed our bags.

“Everybody, My names Choi Siwon, But you could call me Siwon for short” We all turned around and was welcomed by a tall male figure.

“Dayum, Isn’t he mighty fine” Hyorin chuckled as she checked out our new camp instructor, Funny thing was, he seemed to noticed and I swear I could of seen him blush.

“People, who are in department A & B please go to my left and the rest please go to my right where you would find your camp instructors” He instructed with a charming smile. Gotta admit, he was kinda good looking.

“Siwon Sunbae, Does that mean were in your group?!” A girl asked from behind asked and when I turned around, I realized it was none other ...Tiffany Hwang.

"Hmm, Correct!" He said flashing another dimple smile.

After having a little tour around the campsite, courtesy of Siwon, we arrived at out cabins where we were grouped into our orginal batch. The boys and girls cabins were both separated into different spots just in case, well you know for safety reasons. Luckily, thanks to Siwon's kindness, we got to choose who were in our groups.

"So is this your final group girls?" Siwon asked as he ticked something off from his clipboard.

"Sure, Is!" Soyu smiled giving up a thumbs up.

"Well, I think your all se-

"Siwon Sunbae! There's something wrong with our cabins!" a girl with a squeaky voice complained.

"What seems to be the problem, Girls?" Siwon asked asking a bit concerned

"The beds. There are not mattresses" Tiffany added. Oh no, this isn't going to be good.

"Hm, Well if it's fine with these girls, do you mind rooming with them for the time being till I solve the problem?" Siwon asked the other two.

"No Problem!" Tiffany smiled. There's justs something about that smile that seems to concern me.

 

The rooms were better than we expected. The pillows looked comfy, the floor looked clean and plus there was a big space on the floor to sit down and chill, but all that had to be ruined by two extra members.

"Jessica you sleep at the top bank, I sleep on the bottom. What if I fall?" Tiffany ordered. The fours of us just stared at the two as if we were looking at some stranger. This isn't the Tiffany we know at school. That Jessica girl seems to be her follower.

"But Unnie!" Jessica complained, but there was no response coming from Tiffany.

"I dibs the top bunk!" Bora sung as she climbed up the ladder claiming the bunk.

"No Fair!" Hyorin pouted from the bottom.

"Me First!" Soyu cheered, claiming the other top bunk, leaving me no choice but to sleep on the bottom bunk

"You guys seem fun to hang with!" Jessica added but was quickly stopped when Tiffany glared at her.

Jaejoong's POV

I looked around the cabin and was satisfied from what I was seeing. Thank God we weren't in tents.

"Hyung! Top or bottom bunk?" Leejoon yelled from the top bunk.

"Well your already on the top bunk, might as well have the bottom" I added, laughing at his stupidity.

"Can you imagine the girls cabins" Changmin said smiling to himself with his hand folded behind his head

A chuckle excaped from my mouth as I laughed at his remarking comment. Looking around the cabins I spotted Leejoon my roommate, Changmin from the cooking class, Yunho from the basketball team, Seungri from who-knows where, Shindong the ? how did he get here?, Dongwoon from my math class last year and....who do we have here?

"Hi, I'm Jaejoong" I walked up to the unfamiliar fellow as I reached out my hand.

He seemed to be zoning out as he was too busy listening to his music but as he noticed me infront of him, he smiled.

"Oh hi, The names Kim Hyun Joong, Call me Hyun Joong for short" he shook back.

Author's POV

The two shook hands with both smiles plastered onto their faces. Little did they know that those smiles would soon be vanished and would later turn into blood and tears fighting for ones love.

Your Love