The MT Part 6: The Beach

Love At First Bite

The next day was our last day at the MT

After days filled with activities and games, sadly the MT had to come to an end. Today was going to be our last day so I believe that I have to make the best of it.

It's funny how a few days could change somebody's life completely. Bora was no longer shy, Hyorin was less quiet and actually communicated with others and Soyu was no longer gullible and timid. But as for me, I can't really change. I'm a vampire, I can't really change anything. But one thing that I did realize was that I was actually making friends. 

Flashback

"You can't be friends with us, You're a vampire!"

"Vampires don't have friends, they deserve to be alone"

Alone

Alone

Alone

End of Flashback

"Hey, You okay?" Hyun Joong asked offering me a bottle of water as he sat beside me on the log. After that night back at the boys cabins, I had to admit that I actually grew a liking to Hyun Joong. He wasn't that bad. He was actually nice and sweet, Funny thing was he seemed to be too familiar.

"I'm okay, Just tired'" It's true, I was tired. I didn't have time to drink my supply of blood that I actually feel a bit too weak. Hopefully, I don't get pale later in the day or else I'll be in deep trouble.

"You know, I need to get something from the cabins. Want to come with me since your cabins on the way?" He asked, flashing his charming smile. Now that he mentioned it, I could drink my packed bottle of blood.

"Hmm okay!" I smiled, as he helped me get back up.

"I'll wait out here, Just take your time" Hyun Joong said, while he waited outside of my cabin.

Luckily for me, nobody was inside which gave me the opportunity to drink to my desires. Rushing over to my bag where I hid my bottle of blood, I gulped down the red, thick substance and felt energize and safe. Ah, the good stuff.

Checking my face once more,hoping not see any traces of blood, I stepped outside and was welcomed by Hyun Joong who seemed to be admiring whatever he was holding.

"You took to long, So I decided to walk to my cabin" He teased with a chuckle escaping from his thin lips. By then, I felt a bit to embarrassed. Did I take that long?

Jaejoong's POV

Here I was sitting on a log trying to cope up with Leejoon's drabble session about some girl he grew a liking on when suddenly my eyes darted on a couple. No wait, their not a couple! They won't be a couple. It was ___ and Hyun Joong who seemed to be into a conversation.

"Hey are you listening?" Leejoon asked, tugging the ends of my shirt. I hysterically nodded, my eyes still slightly focusing on _____.

Are camp activities group headed towards the seaside beach, where will would be doing our last activities for the MT. Sitting under an umbrella, to my surprise  Hyun Joong decided to join me.

"It's beautiful, isn't it?" He asked, admiring the glistening beach water.

I nodded in response, as we continued admiring the view.

Your POV

I watched as Soyu and Bora splashed around the beach water while Soyu was lining up for some water activity. Applying some sunscreen on my legs and arms, I sat around the beach sand hoping to at least get a small tint of a tan, so that my pale, vampire skin would at least fade away.

"Hey, why aren't you swimming or playing some water activities?" Bora smiled, as she slumped herself next to me.

I shrugged as I continued admiring the view.

"Don't tell me your hiding your body?" She suddenly asked, her face smirking.

"What do you mean?" I asked slightly confused.

"You know, your body. Under that shirt?" I blushed as I examined my surroundings. Most of the guys were shirtless, while all the girl's were in either a bikini top and shorts or just a bikini.

Truthfully, I believe my body wasn't that bad but for the sake of getting a tan, I followed Bora's orders. Walking towards the beach water, wearing denim mini shorts (not that mini) and my black top bikini and summer hat, I shyly smiled, as I tried to cover my stomach with my arms.

"You got a nice body, don't hide it!" Hyorin barked, taking my arms away from my stomach.

By then, our whole group was in the water, splashing and playing around.

Jaejoong's POV

Holy crap...she's in a bikini top.

"Omg, so much girls in bikini's! Hyung, tell me when my nose bleeds okay?" Leejoon chuckled, splashing water onto my face.

"SHINDONG BOMB!" and by then, the salty beach water splashed right onto my eyes, making me fall back.

 

A/N: Bows *90 degrees* I'M SO SORRY FOR BEING ON SUCH A LONG HIATUS LEAVE >.< I WILL UPDATE SOON!