The Rainbow after the Storm

Love At First Bite

 ♫MP3: Wonder Girls-Sorry

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Raindrops glistened as they fell across Korea. The whole country felt gray, the rain just had to make the day worse. It was gloomy. Dark to be exact. The aura of the world seemed dim as if it was showing it’s emotion’s of pain and despair. With the reports of the presidents death, It was no surprise that the humans added the blame to the vampires.

It was the presidents fault for threatening the vampire race before he died, so this is what he gets, death. But there was no actual evidence to prove it. The world was in complete silence after his death. School was on break and other’s didn’t dare to go to work, But as for me, I treated the day as if it was a holiday. It’s not like everyday your school get’s canceled.

It was here on the porch where I admired the never ending sound’s of the rain. It just made me feel at ease. Somehow relaxing, helping me forget about the incident back at the school. I took another sip of the warm cup of blood (not human blood) that my mother prepared for me, as I pulled up the blanket higher to my waist.  

“Ah, This is good”

Jaejoong's POV

“Today's not really a good day, Don't you think?" I turned to Leejoon who was to busy to notice that I was talking to him.

"Hey! Isn't that illegal?" I snapped out as I noticed my roommate on some stalking website, he seemed to be into it that he didn't even respond to the throw of the pillow hitting his head.

“Yah, Did you hea-" I stopped as I realized what I just saw on the computer screen. Was he just stalking  _____?

"Oh, Jaejoong! You're here!" No . Trying to remain my composure, I straightened up my myself before talking.

"So, Who's on your computer screen? You seem to like her" I said with my arms folded observing the ceilings (WTF?), trying not to seem interested.

"Oh, Baek ______! She's the transfer student! Pretty isn't she?" He exclaimed sounding a bit too excited, as he turned his laptop towards my direction with a few photo's of her.

"Who took these photos?" I blurted out sounding a bit too worried. There was one photo of her in the library and another of her sitting beside a tree with her headphones on. She looked so peacefull and fragile. Just like an angel.

"Hyung do you want to see more? There's one photo of her in th-" But by the time he could even finish his sentence, I was already walking towards the bedroom.

Author's POV

MP3: Tenshi No Koi OST- Wish Pt 2

Jaejoong literally plopped himself onto the bed, burying his face towards the pillows. Sighing to himself, he got up and stared out the window. It was raining. And it has been for the last 5 hours. Staring back at the window, his hands suddenly landed on his neck where ______'s face suddenly came to his mind.

"Why are you like this Jaejoong?" He said to himself, confusion heard in his voice.

"You've met other girls before, right? They're all the same" He uttered trying to cheer himself up.

"But why do you feel like this? Just the thought of her makes me feel...different"

She's different.

The rain had finally stopped in Korea and a brightly lit rainbow appeared out in the blue sky. You were in complete awe and your heart fluttered by the amazing sight before you. Never have you seen a rainbow close up in your 18 years of existence as you were too busy isolating yourself in the shelter of your own room.

 Jaejoongs attention turned up to the sky as he noticed numerous shades of color's brightly shining up in the blue sky. Little did he know that over at the other end of the rainbow, his other half was doing the exact same thing.

It's funny how we share the same sky, Don't you think? We all share the same roof.