The MT: Part 1

Love At First Bite

I arrived at school quite early since the whole school was ready to board the bus for the school MT. I waited at the front of the gates where I found my home room class along with Hyorin, Bora and Soyu.

"I hate MT's! So much bugs and other creepy crawlies! PLUS it's soo hot" Hyorin complained as she smacked a fly away, I chuckled at her response.

"Cheer up! At least we're all together! PLUS, I brought snacks!" Soya added. But there was that gut feeling inside of me, telling me that I was about to throw up. I can't stand eating human food but it's the only way to hide my identity safe.

"I brought a whole heap of snacks! Not to mention, Some chocolate!" Bora cheered, sending Hyorin and Soyu excited.

By this time it was my turn to speak up. Thank God, Umma packed me a packet of chips and lollies to share around.

"I brought some snacks too! Hehe" I chuckled, sending more cheers from the other three. Kekeke their so dorky~

"TIME TO LOAD THE BUSES! Mr Park shouted, sending the whole class to push around for the entrance.

It was here on the bus where I sat next to Soyu while Bora and Hyorin shared a seat together. Our class shared the same bus with another class but thank God, Tiffany wasn't in it.

"Want one?" Soyu offered me a caramel but I politely declined it.

Here I was sitting on the window seat, while Bora and Hyorin were fighting over it from behind. I laughed at their dorkiness, it was quite a funny sight. Since the bus wasn't driving yet, I decided to stare out the window where I saw another bus close by loading the other batch of students. That's when I started to panic. It was him. He was also sitting inside of the bus, also staring out the window but that's when I found out that he was staring at me.

Jaejoong's POV

"Omygosh, I can't wait!" Leejoon, who was sitting next to me, cheered away as he was munching on some green lollipop.

Trying to avoid his glace, I decided to stare out the window trying to keep myself occupied from my room mates hyperness when suddenly my eyes widned. It's her. I didn't know how long I was staring at her but next thing I knew, the bus started to move and we were no longer staring at each other.

Wait, Was she just staring back at me?

"Want one?" Leejoon offered me a lollipop

"Dude, YOU JUST BROKE THE MOMENT!" I complained not even realizing what I just said.

"What moment? By the looks of it, It seemed like you were staring at Shindong Sunbae!" He pointed out the window and yes, He was right.

How the did Shindong get there?

Your POV

"Are we there yet?" Bora complained from behind, with a yawn escaping from here mouth.

"Not Yet" I chipped in.

"Now?" Hyorin added.

"Nope!" I replied.

"Are were there ye-

"NO! Now go to SLEEP!" Soyu half shouted, waking up some of the students. I myself was quite shocked.

Being the person I am, I wasn't tired at all. Maybe cause I slept early last night or maybe it's because I'm a vampire.

"We're here!" I heard someone cheered and when I looked out the window, I couldn't believe what I was just seeing.

A/N: Short chapter but omg TRIPLE UPDATE~!