The MT Part 7: The Bus trip home

Love At First Bite

Camp was coming to an end and it was time to go home. After loading our luggage, I made my towards the window seat followed by Soyu who sat next to me while Hyorin and Bora sat next to each other. Holding my bag, I made sure my ipod was with me since the journey back home was going to be long.

Just then one of the teachers entered the bus, scanning the students.

"Alright everybody, the journey back home is going to be long so make sure you went to the toilet before hand" He warned before getting back to his seat.

The engine started and it was time to go home. Camp was fun. Really fun. Minus the fact that Tiffany & Jessica had to share cabins with us.

"Camp was fun" Soyu smiled as we looked through the photos we took on her iphone.

"Hey!" Soyu and I jumped from out seat, shocked from somebody scaring us from behind.

Turning around it was Seungri and Shindong munching on a packet of Doritos. Seungri seemed to look the same but as for Shindong he seemed to be suffering from a terrible case of Sunburnt.

"Are you okay? I mean your face seems so dry and red. Almost the color of the Doritos you're eating!" Soyu said reaching for a chip offered by Seungri. 

I smiled, politely declining the packet of chips offered by Shindong. Reaching down to my bag, I happen to find a bottle of Aloe Vera lotion that mother packed for me just in case. I may be a vampire but vampires still get sunburnt~

"Here" I gave the bottle over to Shindong as I watched him apply the creamy substance onto his face with a shocked expression.

"Just apply it everyday and night and you can see a major difference. It will defiantly cool down the sun burnt" I smiled receiving a nod of thanks.

An hour had past and nearly everybody on the bus had fallen asleep-minus me. Slowly shuffling to the left making sure that Soyu had not woken up, I grabbed my ipod switching it to my current favorite song- As a Man by Gummy.

It was such a soothing song that always put me in a happy mood. Suddenly, something soft hit my head making me turn around. Everybody else was sleeping except for one. Hyun Joong.

I watched as he went up from his seat making his way towards the extra seat that was available infront of me. He had a smile on his face as he turned around to my direction.

"Why are you still awake?" He asked offering me a bottle of water from his bag. I glady accepted it only taking fewer sips.

"Hmm shouldn't I be asking you the same question?" I said, slightly chuckling.

We didn't talk that much after that short conversation but rather enjoyed each other's presence. Minutes had past and Hyun Joon was still awake admiring the window view, same went for me. Suddenly, a bus came in view from our window. It was the other bus that carried the remaining students from our school.

Suddenly as the bus was driving by, I caught a glimpse of Jaejoong. Staring boldly at me which sent shivers down my spine.

"Hey look it's Jaejoong!" Hyun Joong smiled, waving his hand.

I could only just stare.

Luckily the bus which Jaejoong was in drove a little slower than ours and I could no longer meet his petrifying gaze. Thank God.

An hour had past and the bus stopped for a stop over at a near lodge. Students made their way to the bathrooms while I stepped out taking a breath of fresh air as I stretched. 

Soyu, Hyorin and Bora decided to go the toilets leaving me out here to wait. Just then, Shindong waved hi showing me his face.

"Look, it's slowly recovering" he smiled showing me the numerous amounts of sun spots on his face.

Leejoon followed as he smiled at the both of us.

"Shindong-ah! Can you and Seungri swap seats with us, You go on our bus and Jaejoong an I on yours?" Leejoon asked, his eyes pleading for answers.

"Fine"

I sighed to myself as I felt Jaejoong's presence behind me. Soyu seemed to be in cloud 9 as she spoke with Leejoon while I on the other hand was suffering.

"Hey! Why aren't you talking?" Soyu said tapping my shoulder.

"Tired" was all I could say before turning back.

ミ☼ミ


That night we arrived back at school. Some were picked up by their parents while others walked home. Since Bora and Soyu practically live near each other the two decided to walk home while Hyorin got picked up by her mother.

"Do you need a lift?" Hyun Joong asked pointing to his car that was parked at the school parking lot.

"No, thankyou. My mother is going to pick me up" I said politely as I watched him head off to his car.

Nearly half the students were gone and only a little were left waiting. Constantly checking my phone, a message appeared. It was from my mother.

'Honey, are you okay taking public transport? Your father took the car this afternoon and hasn't returned home yet from work- Mother'

Sighing to myself, I picked up my luggage making my way towards the nearest bus stop. It was dark but not too dark from where I was. After all, this school is located in the city of Seoul so everywhere I went it was always bright and busy.

Dropping my luggage on the ground, I stood near the bus stop examining the road. There were still plenty of car's at this hour.

"_____? What are you doing here?" It was Leejoon, sitting by the bus stop.

"Umm going home?" I said answering back at his evident question. 

Just then, the bus arrived. Picking up my luggage I stepped into the bus only to stop when I felt a pair of hands grabbing one of my bags...

 


A/N: I finally updated!! ^0^

Do you like the new poster? Thankyou heart_warming for making me the poster...IT'S SO BEAUTIFUL :')
Please check out her stories, LIKE SERIOUSLY, THEY'RE A.M.A.Z.I.N.G~!

Though, I just realized that SNSD's Jessica is in the poster and their is a Jessica in the story who is evil..LOL

Just ignore it and replace it with your face or something...

Please Comment