I Don't Remember

Love At First Bite

Listen to Excitation-Playfull Kiss OST

"You....What are You?" he said, as I avoided eye contact.

Oh gosh what did I just do. I messed up, I bit a human! Still avoiding eye-contact, I could feel his eyes still staring at me and it really wasn't a good sight. The train rattled, as it drove on the rusty train rails and by now I could still sense the awkwardness. But his scent was still somehow appetizing..... I need to get out of here.

"Door's Opening" Oh thank God. I hurriedly stood up and stepped outside, being welcomed by the cold breeze. *Whew*

It took me awhile to adjust since I literally rushed outside but after catching my breath, I turned around and couldn't believe what I just saw. He was staring at me. What was worse, We wore the same unifrom, meaning that we go to the same school! What was I thinking making a mistake like that? I should be fine right? I didn't do anything suspicious right? Yeah, You bit him. Like that wasn't obvious.

Jaejoong's POV

"D-Did she just bite me?" I said reaching over to touch my neck when I realized a faint purple/red bruise looking mark.

Ha, Just she wait. I know exactly what she looks like, plus, she was wearing the same uniform as me! But how weird. Who would go around biting people's neck? It's not like she's some vampire or anything....

"O-Oppa!" a squeaky voice whined, breaking me off from my trance.

"Oh, Tiffany-shi" I mumbled, slightly covering the side's of my neck.

"Are you hungry? Do you want to go out?" She smiled, showing off her infamous 'eye-smile'.

"No thanks. I'm not hungry, Maybe next time" I mumbled, trying to avoid eye-contact

And with that, She pouted and left. Left? Gah, Fangirls these days. But just as I was about to grab my things, her image kept on replaying in my head. Not tiffany but that girl...


Listen to I'm Sorry-Gummy ft TOP

Meanwhile back at the Lee family household...

"Wah, Leo your fangs are growing!" My mum said in complete awe as she examined my little brother's new pair of fangs.

It was here in the dinner table when my parents brought up the most sensitive topic of all.

"So _________, How do you like your new school?" My father asked me in a tone which I didn't understand. I looked down at my plate of raw meat, then back up at my parents and Leo. 

"It's fine" I lied.

"________, I understand that it's hard moving school to school. But if I find a job here, who's know's, We could stay here for good!" My father smiled, making Leo cheer in joy.

But what is the feeling? Why do I feel so weird all of a sudden. I don't want to go back.

Jaejoong's POV

"Dude, when are you going to ask her out" Leejoon my room mate for 1 year, asked as he tucked himself in bed.

With my hands tucked behind my head, I stared up at the ceiling ignoring the fact that my room mate just asked me a question.

"Jaejoong!" He half shouted.

"Mhhm" I groggily responded.

"Tiffany" 

"What about her?" I timidly responded, as I pulled up my covers.

"When are you-

"Goodnight Leejoon"

Author's POV

It was morning in the school grounds and you were waiting for your first session to start. Ignoring the other students, You stared out the window and admired the beautiful weather. The sun was out, the sky was blue and overall the weather was just beautiful and somehow, That made you smile without you even knowing it but suddenly that smile quickly vanished when.....

Jaejoong's POV

Great I'm early just in time to find that girl. Just what did she look like again? O-Oh right, Chocolate hair, White milky skin and...and nice angelic eyes.

The freak? Get a hold of yourself Jaejoong. She could be some complete nut-cake for all you know it.

"Did you see lastnights special? It was based on Vampires!"

"I know right, It's the talk of the town!"

What the hell am I hearing. Vampires? Talk of the town? Out of curiosity, I stepped inside the classroom where I found a bunch of students crowded to one table. It appears that most of them were watching some Vampire documentary.

Agrh, enough of the vampire already.

Just as I was about to leave, my eyes suddenly landed at the corner of the classroom. It was her. The girl that bit me. God knows how long I reacted cause next thing I knew, I found myself just a few steps away from her. Funny was, Is that she's smiling. But that quickly disappeared when she stared up at me. Clearing my throat, I spoke up.

"Come with me" I said, as her reaction quickly changed to a puzzled look. Great she thinks I'm some desperate .

"W-What?" She timidly said, staring up at me. The freak? Did she forget already?

Without thinking, I desperately, no wait, that's not the right word, I forcefully grabbed her arm and leaded her outside of the classroom towards the empty hallway.

"Come on, Don't you have anything to say to me" I said, as I leaned towards her face, making her step back. It's quite funny actually, Seeing her timid face. 

"...I don't. What do you want me to say?" Oh gawd, Did I hear right?

"What don't you know me?" I desperately said as I examined her face.

"I don't. Who are you?" She innocently said

"Don't you remember from the subway before?" I said getting impatient. 

"You can't say you forgot after seeing this, Right?" I stricked, As I pointed at the purple/red mark on my neck.

"...Are you done? Could you move now?" and with that she left. She left.

Your POV

"...Are you done? Could you move now?" I desperately said, As I walked away quite scared.

Just what is happening here? I don't know him. Am I meant to remember? Did I do something, That I must've forgotten?

"Things would be difficult if you leave just like that" He said, As his hand landed on the wall, blocking my way. With my eyes fixed on the ground it suddenly hit me..

It's that smell, It smells Sweet. I need to get out of here.

"I couldn't sleep after that. That was the first time something like that happened to me. I didn't know what was that. It's ridiculous that I went through all that for a strange, NO, a nut-case like you. So stop playing dumb and at least apologize for giving me a mental scar!..I don't want to worry about someone like you again"

Did I just hear right?

I slowly looked up and found myself having the same expressions as him Confused.

"Wh-What are you doing now?" He asked timidly, stepping back as fast as he can.

I can't take it anymore. I must have it. I don't care!! I want to eat it! I must-

Jaejoong's POV

"Hey, get a hold of yourself" I looked down at her and it appears that she's touching my neck. With her lips.

I could feel her hands trembling as she loosely took her hands away from my arms. She looks pale and had this freaked out expression on her face.

"S-

"Sorry" I heard her say as she rushed off towards the opposite direction. I myself couldn't move.

I watched her figure as it slowly disappeared towards the empty hallway. Just who is she?

*Slide*

"What are you doing, Just standing around?" I heard a voice say from behind.

"Hey what's her name?"

"Who? Her" He pointed.

"Ah _______? Don't you know her? She's called Baek _______ and she transferred to the class not long ago"

 

______ huh?