A Familiar Face

Love At First Bite

Author's POV

That day, the four girls including yourself headed towards the school cafeteria where they hung out for lunch. You were too busy enjoying yourself when you didn't realize what lay ahead of you.

"Hm, You're are better than I thought you were! Why didn't you come to us earlier!" Soya cheered while munching on some kimchi. You blushed at the thought of yourself being quiet as you've never interacted with others that often.

"Well it's all settled! ___ I like you! Hang with us more often!" Bora poked your cheeks with a chopstick as she gave in an eye-smile.

"You're going to be in our group for the MT, right? Pleaasee" Hyorin pouted along with Soyu and Bora. You chuckled at their faces as you couldn't resist.

"Hehe Fine" You chuckled, Cheers coming from all three girls.

Meanwhile, at the other side of the cafeteria Kim Hyun Joong was eyeing you, as he watched you laugh and smiled. A smile he'd been longing to see. Little did he know a smile crept up on his face.

"Yah, What are you smiling at?" Seungri, one of his friends, yelped as he watched his bestfriend smile like an idiot.

Dazed and confused Seungri turned to Kim Hyun Joong's direction figuring out what he was staring at, but he took it the wrong way.

"Why are you looking at Shindong Sunbae, while smiling like an idiot?" Seungri mumbled his face pulling out a disgusted look.

 ♫MP3:Davichi-Don't find me Again

Tiffany's POV

I walked around the cafeteria, people crowding around me saying their thanks and expressing their gratitude but as I looked around something weird caught my eye.

"Bora, Hyorin, Soyu and?" I said as I stared down at the unfamiliar figure. Hmm Pretty.

"Baek _____!" Soyu added, her eyes sparking as ever. Baek _______, huh?  She seems too timid, what a waste of a face.

"Hmm hello, funny seeing you here with these girls. Anyways, See you guys at the MT" I smiled, walking away. I swear I would of thought I saw a tear come out of the girls faces.

Your POV

"Hmm hello, funny seeing you here with these girls. Anyways, See you guys at the MT" These Girls? Just who does she think she is blabbing nonsense? I'm already getting this weird feeling about her.

I turned away looking back at my new friends. They seemed sad no wait, devastated.  

"A-Are you guys okay?" I asked

"_____ I think it's best if you don't hang with us. I mean look at us. We're considered as weirdo's" Soyu sniffed as she lifted her head, trying to stop her tears.

I looked at the other two who seemed to agree with her. I just can't leave them. T-Their so nice and humble. Their my friends.

Flashback

"You could go now" said the girl who I thought was my friend.

"W-What do you mean?" mumbled my 10 year old self. Tears were already streaming down my face.

"We've heard your a vampire. We don't want some blood- monster following us around!" snickered the other, as she spat on my shirt.

"You're not wanted here! You don't belong here! CAUSE YOU'RE A VAMPIRE!" teased the other two, as they laughed away.

You don't belong here

You don't belong here

You don't belong here

End of Flashback

"But you guys are different. You guys make me feel like I belong. Even though I've just met you, I already consider you guys as my bestfriends. I don't care what your reputation is here at this school cause I believe that doesn't matter. But what matters is that we stick together!"

I cried, not even realizing that waterfalls of tears were already streaming down my face. I looked back up at the other three who were also crying.

"________, We didn't thought you felt this way towards us" Hyorin sobbed.

"WE'RE SORRY!" Soyu and Bora yelped in unison.

After the whole commotion of tears and confessions we finally came to an end and hugged it off.

Kim Hyun Joong's POV

It's nice seeing her smile again. That face. That smile. It all seems too familiar.

"Hyung, Please stop staring at Shindong sunbae like that. It's kinda creepy"

THE SEUNGRI?

 

A/N: DOUBLE UPDATE!! Sorry no YouxJaejoong interaction yet ><