Her.

I'm Not a Monster, Am I? (HIATUS)

There I sat at the stupid cafe, waiting for her. I thought about what I could possibly tell her. Would she be as understanding as Jiyong?

After I had told Jiyong my feelings, his words were limited. I couldn't blame him. What could he have said to make any of this logical?
"Does she know?" his words felt like razors running across my flesh. The reason, because how could I tell her? Would she care? I was ashamed and tortured by my own insecurities.

"Seunghyun?" Her voice rung through my ears, immediately calling for my undivided attention. I remember standing up as quick as possible to see her. I remember my smile immediately fading as I was met with not only her, but him too.

"Lee Seunghyun. " I hissed as I hated even having the same name of this. Most people called him Seungri, which I preferred. This man, who always tried to steal her away from me. My hands tightening into fist and I gritted my teeth as I thought about what a narcissistic bastard he truly was.

"Choi Seunghyun." he said with a cocky smile. I remember tightening my fists even harder as I couldn't remember another before that, that I had been so angry. I fought off the urge to swing my fist straight across his smug face and wiping off that smile of his.

"Seunghyun, we have to make this quick." She sighed as she tapped her foot on the tiled floor. I guess I shouldn't have expected much from her. She was always this way.

"Just forget it." I mumbled out as I sat back down at the table.
"Whatever Seunghyun. I don't know what's wrong with you." Her voice was like a sharp knife.
"You're so embarrassing!" She spat as if venom leaked from .

"Sorry I'm not like the rest of your stuck-up co-workers!" I yelled as I stood up from my chair. She only stood there; silent. She began to chuckle in the sickest manner, it took me a back.

"What a shame...", as soon as she said those words, my mind went blank. Those words alone hurt more than I ever thought they could. I remember saying nothing and just staring at her; straight in the eye without barely breaking contact. But, she eventually broke contact with my angered eyes. She only stepped away from me and flipped her long hair over her shoulders. She wrapped her slender fingers snuggly on her hips and turned away from me.

"Come on, Mr.Lee." Then, she walked off with him.  Seungri stopped before walking out and chuckled right in my face. He suddenly stopped and broke contact with me and looked down at the floor; a smile still played on his face. I looked down at him as I stood over him like a tower.

"So Seunghyun...is this the end?" His mocking tone sent me over the edge. But, he walked off before I could do or say anything. I quickly grabbed my coat and took out my phone and left that damned cafe.

 

---------------

 

"Jiyong? Meet me at the bar." I said quickly before hanging up the phone and shoving it back into my pocket. I made my way quickly to the bar; not wasting any time. But, something was different. Everyone that passed my way was blurry and off-center. No matter where I turned, I felt like everyone was staring at me, judging my every thought and action.

 

How could she do this?

 

Was I not enough?

 

Was this really the end?

 

Those were the only thoughts that centered around my brain as I made my way down the sidewalk.