I Think I'm Sick.

I'm Not a Monster, Am I? (HIATUS)

He stared back at my smiling drunken face. His brows furrowed with his hands snuggly on his tiny hips. He puffed his cheeks out in anger, but only came across as trying to look cute.

'Kwon Jiyong.'

I remember his tiny stature running up to me and his thin fingers latching onto my ear and dragging me across the room and out of the bar; embarrassing the hell out of me.

"Who do you think you are ignoring my text messages and calls?!" I just looked at him, my mouth wide open in attempt to concentrate on what he was saying.
"Do you enjoy making everyone worry about you, fool?!" all I could do was listen to his words with the same smug smile. I wanted to speak, but my mind was too intoxicated to scramble for any words. His tiny figure shook with anger as my body was unable to respond to anything. I struggled to fight all of the dizzy and fuzzy feelings and perhaps say anything...anything to reassure Jiyong.
 

"I'm sorry." my stuttering words were barely audible but, at that moment, it was the only thing I thought could be done.

His face softened and he put his hand on my shoulder. He stared at me up and down; looking sad at every feature I possessed.
 

"Come on, Seunghyun."

----------

The next morning, I remember waking up in my bed. My curtains open, allowing sunlight to burst through into the room and meet with my eyes. My headache worsened; making me on the verge of insanity.

Insanity...

I rose up from my bed, stuttering towards the bathroom right outside my room. I stared at myself in the mirror; my hands were on either side of the sink. I sighed at my reflection. My eyes bloodshot with dark circles layered underneath. My lips chapped and so swollen that it even hurt tohe touch.

I walked out of my bathroom, refusing to see anymore.

-----------

 

"Seunghyun are you okay?" Jiyong asked me as we both sat down on my couch. No matter how many times I was asked this question, I never had an answer.

"I don't know." my mouth blurted out. It was the only answer I could respond with.
"My mind...is going crazy.." I stared down at my legs. I remember feeling so ashamed and weak. I did not ever want to admit any problem I had. Apart of me still was in denial over if I even had a problem at all.

Jiyong just stared back at me; emotionless. What could he do?

 

 

Was I that much of a monster?

 

 


A/N: Sorry it's incrediably short, but I'll be updating again tomorrow, so please anticpate the next chapter!

Please Comment And Subscribe! Tell your friends!